ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149728 กระทู้ ใน 4436 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

17 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 12:49:27 PM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgKeep Talkingแฟน Dream Theater ทางนี้ครับ
หน้า: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 102
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: แฟน Dream Theater ทางนี้ครับ  (อ่าน 626804 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2982

วันนี้จะฟังเพลงอะไรดีน้อ...

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #930 เมื่อ: 05 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 09:53:33 AM »

ภาพหลุดล่าสุดจากสตูดิโอครับ

--------------------------------

และนี่เป็นบทสัมภาษณ์ของน้าจอร์แดนในหนังสือ Goldmine Magazine ถึงฮีโร่และอัลบั้มที่มีอิทธิพลต่อแกครับ
ไม่น่าเชื่อว่าผมเดาได้ตรงกับใจแกเกินครึ่ง

10 Albums that changed Jordan Rudess’ life
Keyboardist Jordan Rudess has been a full-time member of prog gods Dream Theater since the recording of the band’s 1999 album, “Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory.” He is also part of the progressive-rock supergroup known as Liquid Tension Experiment and was once a member of The Dixie Dregs. In September, Rudess released the song “Krump,” which was an electronica “single” released on iTunes. And, Rudess has collaborated with artists from David Bowie to Kip Winger.

The band Dream Theater remains as popular as ever in the world of progressive rock, but it experienced some uncertainty in 2010 after the departure of superstar drummer Mike Portnoy. Portnoy’s replacement has been chosen and is supposed to be announced by press time. The band expects to go into the studio at the beginning of the year to produce its 11th studio album.

Emerson Lake And Palmer
Tarkus

This album came into my life at a very important time. I was training to become a classical pianist at the Juilliard School in New York City, and a friend brought this over for me to listen to. I played this album over and over again, because for the first time in my life, I became aware of just how powerful a keyboard sound could be!

Years later I recorded my own version of “Tarkus” for my solo album, “The Road Home,” and actually have the honor of getting a big thumbs up from Keith Emerson himself!

Genesis
Trick Of The Tail

Genesis represents what I call the glory rock side of prog rock and this album is the most glorious to me! There are a couple of elements in their sound that became huge influences in my own music. The first being the beautiful harmonic sense that Tony Banks has. An example of this is the kind of chordal movement in the song “Squonk,” where the chords often change over a constant bass note. The other is that all-encompassing glory vibe that their music especially had on that album!

Gentle Giant
Free Hand

This album changed my world in the same way that Bach influenced me classically. I had never heard such glorious counterpoint in rock music before. That mixed with their amazing sense of rhythm! All the ultra-cool meter changes, played by great instrumentalists, mixed together with some really cool keyboard playing, was a formula that I could not resist. After hearing “Free Hand,” I went back and listened to many of their albums and became a lifetime fan! There is never a time when I sit down to compose when the Gentle Giant influence is not with me!

Yes
Close To The Edge

When I think of Yes’ music, I think of laser lights flying by my head and astral visions from another space and time. I’ve spent more time tripping out to “Close to The Edge” than almost every other album ever created. I’m a big Jon Anderson fan, and his voice always was my ticket out to a magical musical zone. I would stack this album up with some of the others on this list and keep it right next to my turntable, so it was never far from my reach. I guess it was the combination of all the amazing musicians, mixed with a touch of wizardry, that kinda blew my mind.

Tangerine Dream
Phaedra

When I got my MiniMoog, I gravitated toward the otherworldy-type sounds that I could create on it. “Phaedra” appealed to a similar place in my brain that no other classical music or rock music could get to. There is an organic quality they captured on that album that makes it stand up strongly to the test of time. Giving that album a spin would literally take me for a sonic cosmic ride. It was the first time I heard synthesizers and sequencers used to this incredible effect!

Rick Wakeman
Six Wives Of Henry The VIII

Rick Wakeman is one of my keyboard heroes. This album really turned me on to the sound of the MiniMoog. “Six Wives” is also a great mixture of classical and rock that I had never heard before. After spending some time with this album, I posted pictures all over my bedroom wall of MiniMoogs. I knew I had to have one! The album also was a keyboardists dream because he had so much cool gear. Hearing all of the Moogs, Mellotrons, harpsichords and Hammonds on this one incredible album made this album so important in my life.

King Crimson
Court Of The Crimson King

There was so much about this album that struck me and continues to stay with me through all the years. From the beautiful sound of Greg Lake’s voice, through to the majesty of those chords on the title track. From the extremely gentle songs, like “I Talk to the Wind” to the madness of “21st Century Schizoid Man” make this album is a total classic and influenced my musical path greatly!

Jimi Hendrix
Electric Ladyland

Jimi Hendrix taught me the meaning of cool, and whenever I play my instruments, I think of him. Nobody has ever been quite that cool, but it’s important to try!! I’ve never heard anyone else use the wah-wah effect on a guitar like that!

“Electric Ladyland” was the Hendrix album that really affected me the most of any of his work. Jimi tapped into something mysterious and cosmic on this one, and I constantly go back to this source and drink from its waters.

Pink Floyd
Dark Side Of The Moon

From beginning to end, this album is undeniably about as classic as an album can be. The smooth, spaciness of the vocals, along with the universal quality to the words and music, all the way to the quirky and classic Floydian spoken words, all play a role in making this an album one that changed my life and influenced me so much. Never did the “Wizard of Oz” thing with it, though!

Aphex Twin
Come to Daddy

This opened up a new chapter in my life. When I heard this, I knew my sonic world was going to explode again! I think it was the “Bucephalus Bouncing Ball” track that blew my mind. It started me on a search to find out how that particular bouncing sound was made! It seems like so many of the new sonic tools that companies have developed through the years since that album’s release all try to make possible what Aphex Twin did on that album! I believe that he really started the whole IDM movement!

----------------------

Petrucci Discusses JPX Guitar, Solo Album

John Petrucci was featured in a video released today on the DiMarzio YouTube channel, discussing how he started using DiMarzio Pickup and his new JPX guitar model.

The JPX (not to be confused with the JMX) model guitar is ten years in the making (hence the X). “Through those years it kind of culminated into the JPX,” said Petrucci, “where we took all the different things that we liked and we put them all into one guitar.”

As for music creation, “I’ve been working on a follow-up solo album to my first one, Suspended Animation,” said Petrucci. “Right now I’m in the stage where I’m completing the pre-production and demos for that and having a lot of fun working those songs out… It’s something that really means a lot to me.”

บันทึกการเข้า

เป็นความทรงจำดีๆที่ครั้งนึงเราเคยไปถึงแกรมมี่มาแล้ว...

เชิญชม collection โมเดลของผม  
ขายซีดี, ดีวีดีเพลง  .  .
เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #931 เมื่อ: 05 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 11:17:27 PM »

ไมค์แพลมๆมาว่างานชุดใหม่ของแกจะมีพระยาหมื่นรัสเซล อัลเลนแห่ง ซิมโฟนี เอ๊กซ์มาแจมด้วยครับ

VERY excited about a new project I'm working on w one my fav singers in the world: my bro Sir Russell Allen...wait til you hear this sh*t!!!
7:22 AM Feb 4th via web
บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #932 เมื่อ: 06 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 05:20:16 PM »

ตอนนี้สาวกดรีมในต่างประเทศเริ่มอดรนทนไม่ไหวเกี่ยวกับเรื่องมือกลองคนใหม่ของวงซะละครับ โพสใส่กันใหญ่ว่าทำไมจนป่านนี้ยังไม่มีข่าวรั่วอีกเหรอ เห็นเข้าสตูดิโอกันไปเป็นเดือนๆแล้ว

บางคนก็เริ่มจับผิดข่าวและรูปที่สมาชิกโพสว่าเวลาไม่ตรงกับความเป็นจริง เพราะบางคนก็รับงานอื่น อยู่ต่างเมืองบ้าง อะไรบ้าง
บางคนก็กะจะแอบไปดูที่สตูดิโอกันเลยทีเดียว

สนุกละครับงานนี้  ขยิบตา

โปรดติดตามตอนต่อไป

บันทึกการเข้า

bomb
Fragile
กระทู้: 355

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #933 เมื่อ: 07 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 06:15:39 PM »

งงกับภาพที่คุณเพชรโพสต์ครับ
ทำไมถึงเขียนว่า When Myung and Starbucks Unite ล่ะครับ  ขยิบตา

หรือ Myung หายไปพร้อมกับ Starbucks เครื่องดื่มประจำ studio ของ DT ครับ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 07 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 06:17:40 PM โดย bomb » บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #934 เมื่อ: 07 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 07:10:54 PM »

งงกับภาพที่คุณเพชรโพสต์ครับ
ทำไมถึงเขียนว่า When Myung and Starbucks Unite ล่ะครับ  ขยิบตา

หรือ Myung หายไปพร้อมกับ Starbucks เครื่องดื่มประจำ studio ของ DT ครับ

เป็นภาพที่แฟนๆทำปกล้อเลียนอัลบั้มใหม่น่ะครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #935 เมื่อ: 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 07:48:48 AM »

เพื่อนเก่าทะเลาะกัน แต่สำหรับคนไม่แคร์สื่ออย่างพี่โย่ง เควิน มัวร์ออกงานใหม่เป็นเพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ของตุรกี

Tracklist:
01. Window Theme   02. Departures   03. Uyku   04. Arrivals   05. Graveyard View   06. Hypnogogic
07. Mosquito Dream   08. Korkma   09. Zeki Cycle   10. Hypnopompic   11. Bulutlar   12. Mezar Isimleri

13. Lights Out   14. Sh   15. Çıkmak   16. Shine
บันทึกการเข้า

bomb
Fragile

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #936 เมื่อ: 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 11:58:25 AM »

ผมเองยังติดใจ sound ของ Kevin Moore ช่วงที่เล่นกับ DT มาจนถึงทุกวันนี้เลยครับ
ด้าน technical เอง Moore อาจจะเทียบกับ Rudess ไม่ได้
แต่ด้านการ arrange ของ Moore นั้น ผมประทับใจมากครับ

เพลง Eve เป็นตัวอย่างนึงครับ
ผมมักจะเปิดเพลงนี้ฟัง เวลาทำงานกลับบ้านมาเหนื่อยๆครับ  ยิ้มเท่ห์

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlZWxEhmLA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlZWxEhmLA</a>
บันทึกการเข้า

bomb
Fragile

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #937 เมื่อ: 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 12:13:14 PM »

พูดถึงยุค Kevin Moore คุณเพชรเคยดูคอนเสิร์ตครั้งแรกของ Jordan Rudess กับ DT มั้ยครับ
ตอนนั้น Kevin Moore เพิ่งแยกทางกับ DT ใหม่ๆ
ทางวงเชิญ Rudess มาเล่น keyboard ในคอนเสิร์ตก่อนออกทัวร์อัลบัม Awake ครับ
คอนเสิร์ตในวันนั้นเป็นรอบเดียวจริงๆที่ Rudess เล่นกับ DT ในฐานะแขกรับเชิญครับ

Concrete Foundations Forum
9/9/1994 Burbank, CA

Set List:
1. Pull Me Under
2. Caught in a Web/
3. Lie (single edit)
4. Lifting Shadows Off a Dream/
5. Voices
6. Take The Time

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQEFMRM4TA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQEFMRM4TA</a>

บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #938 เมื่อ: 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 01:42:34 PM »

พูดถึงยุค Kevin Moore คุณเพชรเคยดูคอนเสิร์ตครั้งแรกของ Jordan Rudess กับ DT มั้ยครับ

ไม่พลาดครับ แฮ่ๆ  ยิ้มเท่ห์

ผมมีทั้ง audio cd และ DVD เก็บไว้ครับ เป็น classic bootleg ของวงลำดับต้นๆที่คนรักกันจริงต้องหามาชมให้ได้ครับ

ปล. ถ้าเป็น audio cd จะมีบันทึกการเล่น nightmare cinema เพลง Perfect Strangers แบบเต็มๆคือไล่ตั้งแต่ประกาศชื่อให้ฟังด้วยครับ

CD track

1. Pull Me Under
2. Caught in a Web
3. Lie
4. Lifting Shadows Off a Dream
5. Voices
6. Take the Time
Bonus:
7. Burning My Soul (April 5, 1998)
8. Over My Head (May 22, 1998)
9. Moby Dick (May 22, 1998)
10. The Trooper (May 22, 1998)
11. YYZ (May 22, 1998)
12. War Pigs (May 22, 1998)
13. Hot for Teacher (May 22, 1998)
14. Smoke on the Water (May 22, 1998)
15. Mean Streets (May 22, 1998)
16. Caught in a Web (May 22, 1998)
17. Walk This Way (May 22, 1998)
18. Perfect Strangers (May 24, 1998)

ยิงฟันยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

bomb
Fragile

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #939 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 08:02:19 AM »

ในส่วนที่เป็น bonus น่าสนใจมากๆครับ  ยิงฟันยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #940 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 09:51:44 AM »

ในส่วนที่เป็น bonus น่าสนใจมากๆครับ  ยิงฟันยิ้ม

มีแค่ Burning My Soul (อันนี้คือที่อยู่ใน DVD 5 years in a lives time) กับ Perfect Strangers ที่เล่นเต็มเพลงนะครับ นอกนั้นเป็นเมดเลย์สั้นๆทั้งหมด  ยิ้มกว้างๆ

# Burning My Soul (5:32)
# Over My Head (0:36) – King’s X w/ MP on vox.
# Moby Dick (0:29) – Led Zeppelin.
# The Trooper (0:44) – Iron Maiden w/ MP on vox.
# YYZ (0:40) – Rush.
# War Pigs (2:15) – Black Sabbath.
# Hot for Teacher (0:33) – Van Halen.
# Smoke on the Water (1:37) – Deep Purple.
# Mean Streets (3:07) – Van Halen w/ DS on vox.
# Caught in a Web (1:40) – MP on vox initially.
# Walk This Way (0:04) – Aerosmith.
# Perfect Strangers (7:07)

แต่ก็น่าสนใจจริงๆแหละครับ เพราะเท่าที่ฟังๆดูทางวงดูเหมือนจะรั่วมากๆเลยครับ  ยิงฟันยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #941 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 01:02:08 PM »

Rudess Performs Song for Valentine’s Day

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Qo01blDRc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Qo01blDRc</a>

ขยิบตา

บันทึกการเข้า

bomb
Fragile

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #942 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 08:22:29 PM »

แต่ก็น่าสนใจจริงๆแหละครับ เพราะเท่าที่ฟังๆดูทางวงดูเหมือนจะรั่วมากๆเลยครับ  ยิงฟันยิ้ม

จากที่ผมดู DVD อัลบัม 5 years in a livetime
ผมเองก็รู้สึกว่า performance ของวงช่วงปี 1998 เป็นอะไรที่ไม่ค่อยเต็มที่ซักเท่าไหร่ครับ
เห็นได้ชัดจาก James ซึ่งนอกจากเสียงจะมีปัญหาแล้ว performance ยังดูตกๆยังไงพิกลครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #943 เมื่อ: 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 09:44:31 AM »

จากที่ผมดู DVD อัลบัม 5 years in a livetime
ผมเองก็รู้สึกว่า performance ของวงช่วงปี 1998 เป็นอะไรที่ไม่ค่อยเต็มที่ซักเท่าไหร่ครับ
เห็นได้ชัดจาก James ซึ่งนอกจากเสียงจะมีปัญหาแล้ว performance ยังดูตกๆยังไงพิกลครับ

คงขาดแรงจูงใจหลายอย่างมั้งครับ

ไหนจะเรื่องของเผางานจากการกดดันของค่าย ยอดขาย ธุรกิจ
มือกลองใจละเหี่ย (ได้ข่าวว่าตอนนั้นยังไม่เลิกติดเหล้า)
มือกีตาร์ใจลอย (ต่อรองราคากับมิวสิคแมนอยู่)
นักร้องขาดความมั่นใจ
มือคีย์บอร์ดที่ไม่รู้ชะตาตัวเอง
นักวิจารณ์เขียนด่าไม่เว้นแต่ละวัน

วงอย่างนี้คงจะเดินหน้าต่อไปไม่ได้แน่ หากยังอยู่ในสภาวะเดิมๆ

เคยอ่านเจอในหนังสือเก่าๆ ผมยังคิดว่าจบทัวร์แล้ววงคงแตกแน่ๆ...

ความดีทั้งหมดทั้งมวลยกให้ LTE, Jordan Rudess และผู้จัดการวงคนใหม่ของ DT ที่ทำให้ทางวงกลับมารวมใจกันทำงานดีๆได้อีกครั้งนึง
บันทึกการเข้า

bomb
Fragile

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #944 เมื่อ: 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 | 01:55:40 PM »

ความดีทั้งหมดทั้งมวลยกให้ LTE, Jordan Rudess และผู้จัดการวงคนใหม่ของ DT ที่ทำให้ทางวงกลับมารวมใจกันทำงานดีๆได้อีกครั้งนึง

และต่อจากนั้นชาวโลกก็ได้สัมผัสงานระดับมาสเตอร์พีซในชื่อ Scence From a Memory... ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 102
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery