ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149690 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

08 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 02:37:59 PM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgOutside The Wallอัลบั้มเีดี่ยวชุดใหม่ของ Curt Smith แห่ง Tears For Fears
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: อัลบั้มเีดี่ยวชุดใหม่ของ Curt Smith แห่ง Tears For Fears  (อ่าน 1556 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
TRON
The Snow Goose
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 25 มีนาคม 2009 | 03:21:53 PM »

ดูปกนี่เดาออกเลยนะครับว่าทั้งเนื้อหาและดนตรีจะออกมาแบบไหน พี่แกใจดีจริงๆให้คนก๊อปฟังกันได้ตามใจชอบ เอาไปเปิดที่ไหนก็ได้ ขออย่างเดียวอย่าเอาไปทำการค้า  ยิ้มกว้างๆ

Curt Smith’s latest solo release "Halfway, pleased," a semi-autobiographical album about his relationships with his children, parents and friends. "The title refers to where I find myself at this moment,” he says. “Making the transition from my carefree thirties into the responsibility of being a father; from the need to protest into the desire to protect.” The album offers up 15 reflective tracks, including the sensual single “Seven of Sundays,” the lush harmonies of “Greatest Divide,” the compelling progression of “Two,” and the mesmerizing rhythms of “Addict,” as well as four bonus tracks.

In addition to joining the ranks of major artists releasing their work independently under their own banners, Smith is issuing “Halfway, pleased” under a Creative Commons license, which gives fans the right to copy, distribute and perform the album’s songs, so long as the uses are non-commercial and properly attributed to Smith. “Nothing would make me happier,” he insists, “than for my music to be heard by as many people as possible. If people like the album and its songs enough to put it on their website or share it with their friends, that's fantastic. I only ask that they not exploit my music in any way that generates revenue for them but not for me. Because at the end of the day,” he points out, “artists need to realize an income from their art... or they'll have to stop making art in order to do something else to keep a roof over their heads."

Smith began writing “Halfway, pleased” in 2001, but put the project on hold when after 9 years of silence he reconnected with his Tears for Fears partner Roland Orzabal. That led to an unexpected reunion, the critically acclaimed 2005 Tears for Fears album “Everybody Loves A Happy ending,” and a successful worldwide tour. Finally, in 2006 with that behind him, he resumed work on and finished ”Halfway, pleased.”

This very personal album reflects, obliquely, on his journey and life experiences (so far). “I prefer writing slightly cryptic lyrics,” he confides, “that take some thought, and rely on the things that are left unsaid but hinted at.” Even the title is autobiographical; “I figure I’m about halfway through life, and I’m quite pleased.”

http://www.curtsmithofficial.com/music/album/halfway-pleased

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 29 มีนาคม 2009 | 12:50:48 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery