ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149730 กระทู้ ใน 4436 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

18 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 12:08:34 AM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgBreatheThaiprog Podcast #3 : The Seventies (English Version)
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Thaiprog Podcast #3 : The Seventies (English Version)  (อ่าน 3898 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 3604

Without appreciation, the music isn't worth.

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« เมื่อ: 09 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 08:11:33 AM »

Thaiprog Podcast #3 : The Seventies
English Version
Recorded by Agent Fox Mulder on 07 Feb 2010

Here is my third podcast which I made yesterday. And for this time I tried to talk in English. The running time of this podcast is 79:58. Because I want to make a shorter version of my podcast, so you can burn this podcast into a CD for listening in your car, etc.

This podcast can be divided into 2 parts or 2 sections. The first half is instrument part, which for this time I talked about the legendary electric piano, Fender Rhodes. I introduced to you a Fender Rhodes. What it sounds like? Is it sounds different from Wurlitzer electric piano? And I played the classic pop/rock 70's tunes that feature the sound of Fender Rhodes electric piano. I'm sure that 70's fans will love this part. And also ballad lovers too. This part is feature classic 70's tunes by Stevie Wonder, The Beatles, Elton John, Billy Joel, Hall & Oates, Eagles, The Doors & Steely Dan.

The second half is cover songs part. This time, I played for you the original songs by greatest singer/songwriter of rock'n'roll. Jackson Browne, Bob Dylan & Neil Young. And the covered version of these songs by two of the greatest female vocalists of the sixties/seventies. Joan Baez & Nicolette Larson. Which I played for you both original & cover version. All of these three song are about heartache, broken heart & loneliness. So you will find that even a heavy political songwriter like Bob Dylan can wrote a broken-heart song too. And like the first part, every songs I played came from the seventies.

Hope that you guys will enjoy my podcast. And thank you for your listening na krub.

PS. Sorry for my bad English. I made a lot of mistake especially wrong gramma like... saying "single hit" instead of "hit single" etc.

I got a lot of file hosting website for you for downloading this podcast. You can choose any of this four.
Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jt4ktmivjnr
Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A8DKEAN2
Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/347737283/AFM-ThaiprogPodcast_3.mp3
Hotfile
http://hotfile.com/dl/27758065/56f2ae3/AFM-ThaiprogPodcast3.mp3.html
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 09 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 03:12:11 PM โดย Agent Fox Mulder » บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 09 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 08:39:43 AM »

กำลังโหลดครับ หวังว่าจะได้ไฟล์ครบๆไม่เหมือนครั้งที่แล้วอดฟังเลย  ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield
กระทู้: 3604

Without appreciation, the music isn't worth.

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 07:23:40 AM »

ถ้าลิงค์ดาวน์โหลดมีปัญหายังไงช่วยแจ้งมาด้วยนะครับ

โดยส่วนตัวชอบ Podcast อันนี้ที่สุดเท่าที่เคยทำมาเลยครับ เพราะเพลงที่เลือกมาไพเราะมาก แล้วก็มีโทนไปทางเดียวกันหมดทั้งรายการเลย รับรองว่าถูกใจทุกคนแน่นอนครับ โดยเฉพาะคอ Classic Pop/Rock ยุค 70's

ส่วนเรื่องพูดภาษาอังกฤษนี่ ไม่มีอะไรมาก ได้รับการ Inspire มาจาก Theme Time Radio Hour ของ Bob Dylan ที่รู้สึกว่ามันเท่ห์และสุดยอดเหลือเกิน ก็เลยอยากลอง(ดี) ทำอะไรแบบนั้นบ้างน่ะครับ ยิงฟันยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
kongbei
Administrator
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 6534

ขงปี่

pink_floyd@thaiprog.net
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 09:42:27 PM »

เลือกเพลงดีๆทั้งนั้นเลยครับ ผู้ที่อยากทำความรู้จักกับเสียงเปียโน Fender Rhodes คงได้เข้าใจและซึมซับสำเนียงของมันอย่างถ่องแท้
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 10:26:26 PM »

ถ้าให้ดีช่วยเอารูปเจ้า Fender Rhodes มาลงในกระทู้ไว้ให้ดูประกอบได้ไหมครับ ถ้ามีหลายแบบก็เอาหลายแบบเลยก็ได้  ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
magusfly
In The Court Of The Crimson King
กระทู้: 16

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 06:06:50 PM »

ขอบคุณคับกะลังดาวน์โหลดอยู่คับ  ยิ้มกว้างๆ ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
เพชร วิปลาส
Oxygene
กระทู้: 2982

วันนี้จะฟังเพลงอะไรดีน้อ...

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 03:59:10 PM »

ฟังเพลินดีครับบาส
ดีเจพูดน้ำเสียงพอเหมาะพอดี รายการยาวกำลังเหมาะ เพลงก็ดูไหลเป็นโทนเดียวกัน อารมณ์เลยไม่ค่อยสะดุด

เอาใส่มือถือไว้ฟังเวลานั่งรถไปทำงาน ได้บรรยากาศเหมือนฟังวิทยุในยุคเจ็ดสิบ (รู้ได้ไงฟะ ยังไม่เกิดเลย สงสัยระลึกชาติได้ อิๆ)

เป็นกำลังใจให้ครับ คลอด #4 เร็วๆนะจ๊ะ

ปล. ไม่รู้ว่าจะเป็นการรบกวนไปหรือเปล่า อยากเสนอให้ทาง web รวบรวมลิงค์ Podcast ไปไว้ที่หน้าแรก เผื่อพี่ๆน้องๆสนใจจะได้ไปโหลดหรืออยากนำเสนอก็จับไปรวมกันที่นั่นไปเลยครับ เพราะตอนนี้กระทู้กระจายไปหมดและบางอันก็โหลดไฟล์ไม่ได้แล้วครับ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 04:10:46 PM โดย เพชร วิปลาส » บันทึกการเข้า

เป็นความทรงจำดีๆที่ครั้งนึงเราเคยไปถึงแกรมมี่มาแล้ว...

เชิญชม collection โมเดลของผม  
ขายซีดี, ดีวีดีเพลง  .  .
.. polotoon ..
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 18602

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 04:13:24 PM »

ขอบคุณครับ เพิ่งจะมีโอก่สโหลด    ยิ้มเท่ห์
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 11:16:57 PM »

วันนี้นั่งดูดีวีดีสารคดีของ Miles Davis ตอนจะอัด Bitches Brew, Herbie Hancock เข้าห้องอัดมาแต่มองไม่เห็น Acoustic Piano ซักตัว Herbie จึงถาม Miles ว่าจะให้เขาเล่นอะไร ? แล้ว Miles ก็ชี้ไปที่ Fender Rhodes ตั้งที่มุมห้องแล้วบอกว่า "ผมต้องการให้คุณเล่นเจ้านั่น" Herbie งงและนึกขำและถามว่า Miles "จะให้ผมเล่นเจ้าของเล่นอันนี้เหรอ ?" แต่ท้ายที่สุด Herbie ติดใจเสียงที่อ่อนหวานนุ่มนวลของ Fender Rhodes  ยิ้มกว้างๆ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010 | 11:21:30 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery