ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149685 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

02 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 10:06:32 PM
หน้า: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Black Sabbath  (อ่าน 240539 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Ritchie Benmore
Selling England By The Pound
กระทู้: 261

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #270 เมื่อ: 13 มกราคม 2012 | 05:23:18 PM »

ลุงโทนี่ฝากบอกกองเชียร์ทุกคนที่เป็นห่วงเรื่องมะเร็งว่า ยังเอาอยู่ – ขอให้พี่โป่งสบายใจได้ การทำงานอัลบั้มชุดใหม่ยังดำเนินต่อไป  ยิ้ม

My fans, friends & colleagues -

I just want to say how overwhelmed I am with all your messages of support, thank you so much.

Well it's not what I wanted for Christmas, that's for sure, but now I can't wait for the test results to come in and get going with the treatment.

It's really good that the guys are coming over so that we can continue working on the album as things are going great in the studio.

Well, not much else to say at this time, so thanks again.

Bless you all,

Tony

บันทึกการเข้า
Pong-Wanchai
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 8464

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #271 เมื่อ: 17 มกราคม 2012 | 09:54:31 AM »

มะเร็งต่อมน้ำเหลืองค่อนข้างน่ากลัวถึงแม้จะอยู่ใน early stage ก็ตามไม่เหมือนกันกับมะเร็งเฉพาะที่ครับซึ่งสามารถตัดอวัยวะนั้นออกไป
พร้อมๆ กับเนื้อร้ายเลย...

ยังงัยก็ให้กำลังใจ Tony Iommi เหมือนเดิมครับ  ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 4654

8 years later, woke up with two kids

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #272 เมื่อ: 17 มกราคม 2012 | 10:11:55 AM »

หวังให้ลุง Tony ถูกชะตากับหมอที่รักษาด้วยนะครับ   
บันทึกการเข้า
Pong-Wanchai
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #273 เมื่อ: 24 มกราคม 2012 | 03:30:37 PM »

Black Sabbath have been given a ''kick up the rump'' by Tony Iommi's cancer diagnosis, but continue to work on their new album.

Black Sabbath have been given a "kick up the rump" by Tony Iommi's cancer diagnosis.

The guitarist with the reformed 'Iron Man' group announced he has been diagnosed with lymphoma earlier this month, and the band have relocated from Los Angeles to England so he can be involved in the recording process, and while they are shocked, bassist Geezer Butler said they are continuing to write material.

He wrote on his website yesterday (19.01.12): "Today we got the engines back up and running at Tony's home studio. Far from being down and depressed about his lymphoma diagnosis, Tony had already written the music for two new songs, and I must say it has given us all a kick up the rump- it's great to hear him churning out those riffs again, assuaging the Demon C.

"Takes more than that to stop Tony. Can't wait for you all to hear our workings, it has been great working on this stuff."

The heavy metal legends have reunited their original line up - completed by singer Ozzy Osbourne, and drummer Bill Ward - and are working on their first album together in 33 years, and still plan to honour their European dates booked for this summer, including a headline slot at Download Festival in June.

Geezer added: "I want to thank the lovely encouraging emails sent to this site giving Tony love and encouragement and great vibes. It really does help, not only Tony, but us as a band- it raises up our spirits and restores our faith in this tarnished world."
บันทึกการเข้า
JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #274 เมื่อ: 06 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:34:57 AM »

ข่าวล่าสุด ตอนนี้ Bill Ward ขอถอนตัวไปแล้วครับ ?

In a surprising turn of events, drummer Bill Ward has issued a statement on his official website stating that he may choose to sit out this year's Black Sabbath reunion -- both the new album and subsequent live dates -- unless he is presented with a fair contract.

His original post follows:

"Dear Sabbath Fans, Fellow Musicians and Interested Parties,

"At this time, I would love nothing more than to be able to proceed with the Black Sabbath album and tour. However, I am unable to continue unless a 'signable' contract is drawn up; a contract that reflects some dignity and respect toward me as an original member of the band. Last year, I worked diligently in good faith with Tony, Ozzy and Geezer. And on 11/11/11, again in good faith, I participated in the L.A. press conference. Several days ago, after nearly a year of trying to negotiate, another 'unsignable' contract was handed to me.

"Let me say that although this has put me in some kind of holding pattern, I am packed and ready to leave the U.S. for England. More importantly, I definitely want to play on the album, and I definitely want to tour with Black Sabbath.

"Since the news of Tony’s illness, and the understanding that the band would move production to the U.K., I’ve spent everyday getting to or living in a place of readiness to leave. That involves something of a task, and as I’ve tried to find out what’s going on with the U.K. sessions, I’ve realized that I’ve been getting 'the cold shoulder' (and, I might add, not for the first time). Feeling somewhat ostracized, my guess is as of today, I will know nothing of what’shappening unless I sign 'the unsignable contract.'

"The place I’m in feels lousy and lonely because as much as I want to play and participate, I also have to stand for something and not sign on. If I sign as-is, I stand to lose my rights, dignity and respectability as a rock musician. I believe in freedom and freedom of speech. I grew up in a hard rock/metal band. We stood for something then, and we played from the heart with honesty and sincerity. I am in the spirit of integrity, far from the corporate malady, I am real and honest, fair and compassionate.

"If I’m replaced, I have to face you, the beloved Sabbath fans. I hope you will not hold me responsible for the failure of an original Black Sabbath lineup as promoted. Without fault finding, I want to assure everyone that my loyalty to Sabbath is intact.

"So here I am. I lay my truth down before you. I’m good to go IF I get a 'signable' contract. I don’t want to let anyone down, especially Black Sabbath and all the Sabbath fans. You know I love you. It would be a sad day in Rock if this current situation fell to the desires of a few.

"My position is not greed-driven. I’m not holding out for a 'big piece' of the action (money) like some kind of blackmail deal. I’d like something that recognizes and is reflective of my contributions to the band, including the reunions that started fourteen years ago. After the last tour I vowed to never again sign on to an unreasonable contract. I want a contract that shows some respect to me and my family, a contract that will honor all that I’ve brought to Black Sabbath since its beginning.

"That’s the story so far."

Black Sabbath are currently writing songs for what is -- or perhaps was -- to be their first new album with their original lineup since 1978's Never Say Die!
บันทึกการเข้า
JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #275 เมื่อ: 06 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:41:20 AM »

ถัดมาอีกวัน สมาชิกที่เหลือสวนกลับมาว่า จะดำเนินกิจกรรมของวงต่อไป ทั้งเรื่องทัวร์ และสตูดิโออัลบั้ม
ลุง Ward แกไม่ปลื้ม "Fair contract" ซะงั้น  ฮืม

We reported yesterday that Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has issued a statement threatening to quit the band unless he was given a "fair contract" to sign. Until then, he made clear that he wouldn't be taking part in Sabbath's future recording/touring plans.

"At this time, I would love nothing more than to be able to proceed with the Black Sabbath album and tour," Ward said in his statement. "However, I am unable to continue unless a 'signable' contract is drawn up; a contract that reflects some dignity and respect toward me as an original member of the band."

Today, the remaining three members of Sabbath -- Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne and Geezer Butler -- have issued a statement of their own.

A post on their official Facebook page reads: We were saddened to hear yesterday via Facebook that Bill declined publicly to participate in our current Black Sabbath plans...we have no choice but to continue recording without him although our door is always open... We are still in the UK with Tony. Writing and recording the new album and on a roll... See you at Download!"

This post also confirms the fact that Sabbath will still play Download Festival this year, in spite of Tony Iommi's recent lymphoma diagnosis.
บันทึกการเข้า
PANTERISTA
Fragile
กระทู้: 471

Gonzalo PANTERISTA

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #276 เมื่อ: 09 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 01:59:19 AM »

งานนี้้ต้องไปยืม ไมค์ บอร์ดิน ณ Faith No More มาหวดแทนครับ หาใช่ วินนี่ แอปพิเซ่ เพราะไม่มีลุงรอนนี่
บันทึกการเข้า

เมตัลลิก้าเมก้าเดธ
Fragile
กระทู้: 347

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #277 เมื่อ: 18 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 01:15:03 AM »

Bill Ward
Dear Sabbath Fans,

I wanted to let you know where things are at, from my point of view, as of today, February 17, 2012.

As my statement of February 2, 2012 indicated, I have not declined to participate in the Sabbath album and tour. At the earliest opportunity, I am prepared to go to the U.K. and record, and later tour with the band.

Last week, we sent further communication to the attorney handling the negotiations to try to reach an agreement. At this time we are waiting to hear back. I remain hopeful for a “signable” contract and a positive outcome.

I want to thank everyone who has voiced and posted their opinions, thoughts, support and love through all media, including the newly constructed sites. I applaud your worldwide reaction in support of the original band. And speaking for myself, your intent and truth will always be respected.

While believing in your freedom for expression, keep in mind that Tony, Ozzy and Geezer are still my lifetime friends, and I cannot support comments with an objectifying or derogatory theme toward them or their various representatives.

Many thanks to all of you. You are truly phenomenal.

Stay safe, stay strong.
–Bill Ward

-*-เฮ้อออ จะบ้า
บันทึกการเข้า

Pong-Wanchai
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #278 เมื่อ: 20 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:16:27 AM »

งานรียูเนี่ยนครั้งนี้ของคณะ Black Sabbath สงสัยคงจะ "ล่ม" แน่ๆ ครับ  อายจัง  อายจัง  อายจัง

ในขณะที่ Tony Iommi ก็ยังคงรักษาตัวต่อสู้กับมะเร็งซึ่งก็ยังไม่มีข่าวคืบหน้า รวมทั้งเรื่องของ Bill Ward กับสัญญาที่ทำให้เค้าไม่พอใจนั้น
เมื่อไม่กี่วันที่ผ่านมาปรากฏว่า ตารางทัวร์ของทางคณะโดนยกเลิกหมดแล้วครับ ยกเว้นมหกรรมดนตรี Download Festival ในเดือนมิถุนายน
เพียงคอนเสิร์ตเดียว !!

แต่วงดนตรีที่มาทดแทน กลายเป็น Ozzy & Friends เสียแล้วสิครับท่าน  ตกใจ

...และในบรรดาสมาชิกนักดนตรีที่เรียงกันเข้ามาร่วมงานในฐานะเพื่อนก็มี Slash กับ Zakk Wylde แถมด้วยมือเบส Geezer Butler อีกหนึ่งคน  ยิ้มกว้างๆ

Black Sabbath Changes European Tour Plans, Pulls Out of All but One Appearance

With guitarist Tony Iommi continuing to battle lymphoma and drummer Bill Ward embroiled in a contract dispute, Black Sabbath has revised its plans to tour Europe this summer.  The heavy-metal legends now will play only one concert -- a June 10 set at the Download Festival in Donington, England.  Some of the previously announced appearances have been canceled, while for others a supergroup dubbed Ozzy & Friends and featuring Sabbath singer Ozzy Osbourne and bassist Geezer Butler , as well as longtime Osbourne guitarist Zakk Wylde , will take the band's place.

In addition, ex- Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash will appear at select Ozzy & Friends shows, as will as-yet-unannounced special guests.  Ozzy & Friends' European tour kicks off May 23 in Helsinki, Finland, and is scheduled through a July 1 appearance at the Rockwave Festival in Athens , Greece.
บันทึกการเข้า
Pong-Wanchai
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #279 เมื่อ: 20 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:42:05 AM »

ถ้าหากให้ผมเดาเรื่องของ Bill Ward ผมว่าน่าจะเป็นการให้เครดิตในการแต่งเพลงของอัลบั้มใหม่ที่เค้าต้องการให้ใส่ชื่อนักดนตรีทั้งสี่คน ดังจะสังเกตุ
ได้ว่า มือกลองยุคบุกเบิกคนนี้เคยเอ่ยว่าไม่อยากเป็นเหมือนในอดีตที่เคย "โดน" มาแล้ว  ตกใจ  ตกใจ  ตกใจ

ซึ่งเมื่อผมคิดดูอีกทีจึงเข้าใจ(ไปเอง)ว่า สมัยออกอัลบั้มบันทีกการแสดงสดชุด Reunion นั้น คณะ Black Sabbath มีเพลงใหม่บรรจุอยู่ด้วยกัน 2 แทร็ค
คือ Selling My Soul และ Psycho Man ทว่า Bill Ward มีส่วนร่วมเพียงแค่แทร็คเดียวเท่านั้น (เพลงหลังสุด) อีกแทร็คนึงใช้เครื่องตีไม่ใช่คนตีครับ !!

...แล้วก็เครดิตของทั้งสองเพลงมีแค่ชื่อ Ozzy Osbourne กับ Tony Iommi เพียงแค่สองคน ไม่มีแม้แต่ชื่อของ Geezer Butler ด้วยซ้ำไป  รูดซิบปาก  รูดซิบปาก  รูดซิบปาก

แต่นี่เป็นความเห็นของผมคนเดียวนะครับ ว่า Bill Ward คงไม่ค่อยพอใจ ก็เลยตีกลองให้เพลงเดียวเท่านั้น ไม่ใช่เรื่องป่วยหัวใจวายแต่อย่างใด  ยิ้มเท่ห์

สรุปก็คือ Geezer Butler ไม่ได้เรียกร้องอะไรมากทางด้านธุรกิจ จึงมีโอกาสร่วมงานหลายต่อหลายครั้งกับ Ozzy Osbourne ไม่ว่าจะในนามศิลปินเดี่ยว
หรือว่าคณะ Black Sabbath ก็ตามที ถึงแม้ว่าในการทัวร์มหกรรมดนตรี OzzFest จะมีการผลิตทั้ง CD และ DVD ออกมาวางจำหน่ายหลายครั้ง ผมคิดว่า
เค้าคงไม่ได้ส่วนแบ่งอะไรมาก และน่าจะเซ็นต์สัญญาในแบบอยู่ในฐานะ "มือปืนรับจ้าง" แล้วก็นี่รวมไปถึง Bill Ward อีกคนนึงด้วย !!

จากข้อความที่ Bill Ward โพสต์ลงในเว็ปของตัวเอง ผมอ่านอย่างลึกซึ้งแล้วน่าจะเป็นเรื่องนี้แหละครับ ไม่ใช่เรื่องเงิน แต่เป็นเรื่องเครดิตในการใส่ชื่อ
สำหรับผลงานสตูดิโอชุดใหม่ที่ไม่ทราบว่าจะคลอดหรือไม่คลอดหรือว่าไปไม่รอดกันแน่  ฮืม

มาถึงวันนี้ไม่ต้องบอกก็ต้องรู้กันเองอยู่แล้วล่ะครับว่าใครเป็นคนวางตารางทัวร์ให้กับทางคณะถ้าไม่ใช่บริษัทในเครือของ Sharon Osbourne เพราะว่า
พอมีปัญหาเกิดขึ้นวงดนตรี Ozzy & Friends ก็เข้ามาแทรกแทนอย่างทันทีทันใด...

...น่าเสียดายครับ ที่ทุกอย่างมันต้องลงเอยด้วยเรื่องของธุรกิจเหมือนเคย ผมเองก็รู้สึก "เบื่อ" ธุรกิจดนตรีมากๆ แต่ยังงัยก็ยังรักดนตรีอยู่เสมอไม่เคย
มีการเปลี่ยนแปลง เพียงแต่ว่าไม่อยากคิดถึงเรื่องธุรกิจแม้แต่น้อยถ้าอยากมีความสุขกับการฟังเพลงอย่างแท้จริง  ยิ้มกว้างๆ  ยิ้มกว้างๆ  ยิ้มกว้างๆ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 08:46:48 AM โดย Pong-Wanchai » บันทึกการเข้า
Pong-Wanchai
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #280 เมื่อ: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 08:49:31 AM »

ข่าวล่ามาแล้วครับว่า การรียูเนี่ยนของคณะ Black Sabbath ลดเกรดลงเหลือเพียงแค่ ป๋าอ้อดและเพื่อน !!!

Black Sabbath Reunion Downgrades to 'Ozzy and Friends'

Black Sabbath Reunion Tour no more: In the face of internal struggles, including guitarist Tony Iommi's cancer treatment and drummer Bill Ward's continuing contract dispute, the pioneering metal quartet have rebranded their upcoming reunion tour with a somewhat depressing "Ozzy and Friends" banner. According to a report from the Guardian, "and Friends" will include Iommi and Sabbath bassist Geezer Butler, as well as Ozzy Osbourne/Black Label Society guitarist Zakk Wylde and Slash (the latter of whom may be doing a little reuniting of his own with Guns N' Roses later this spring).

With the new deal, all world tour dates Black Sabbath had been planning have been replaced by a paltry 15-date run; five gigs were officially cancelled and now the only official Black Sabbath-billed date still on the books is the U.K.'s Download Festival, which runs June 8-10, and even that will be played sans Ward. Seriously, a tour called "Almost Black Sabbath Reunion Tour" might be less disappointing than another Ozzy-not-Sabbath-branded string of dates.

The band announced their plans to reunite in November for a new album, their first with original frontman Ozzy since 1978, due this fall on Vertigo/Universal, as well as the now-edited world tour. For the moment, however, who knows whether that fall release is still on, as Ward still refuses to join the band on tour at all; the drummer will only record with them when he receives a "signable" contract (and not, as he's said of previous iterations, "disrespectful"), and that hasn't happened yet (at least now we know who Ozzy consider his "Friends").
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 08:51:32 AM โดย Pong-Wanchai » บันทึกการเข้า
อาโนลด์ เลนย์
Oxygene
กระทู้: 2539

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #281 เมื่อ: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 09:09:38 AM »

ข่าวล่ามาแล้วครับว่า การรียูเนี่ยนของคณะ Black Sabbath ลดเกรดลงเหลือเพียงแค่ ป๋าอ้อดและเพื่อน !!!

เวลาพวกลุงๆนี่ตกลงกันได้ลงตัว ก็ยังเป็นเพื่อนกันอยู่นะ... ขยิบตา
บันทึกการเข้า
Pong-Wanchai
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #282 เมื่อ: 09 มีนาคม 2012 | 01:58:48 PM »

เวลาพวกลุงๆนี่ตกลงกันได้ลงตัว ก็ยังเป็นเพื่อนกันอยู่นะ... ขยิบตา

ต้องมารอดูครับว่า สตูดิโออัลบั้มใหม่จะใช้ชื่อว่า Black Sabbath หรือไม่เพราะไม่มี Bill Ward แล้วก็ทัวร์ที่ยกเลิกไปเหลือเพียง
มหกรรมดนตรีเพียงเครั้งเดียวนั้น สมาชิกนักดนตรีทั้ง 4 คนจะขึ้นแสดงสดร่วมกันบนเวทีหรือไม่และจะเป็นอย่างไรต่อไป...

ดีไม่ดี Tony อาจจะไม่พร้อมก็ได้ครับ หรือไม่ก็....ไม่อยากคิดเลยจริงๆ   อายจัง  อายจัง  อายจัง
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #283 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2012 | 10:47:38 PM »

พี่โป่งฟอร์แมทนี้ไหมครับ ? ยิ้มกว้างๆ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-OZZY-OZBOURNE-MINIDISC-SET-HARD-TO-FIND-MINI-DISC-/251022308895?pt=Music_Other_Formats&hash=item3a7218761f#ht_500wt_1204
บันทึกการเข้า
อั๋น501
Voyage Of The Acolyte
กระทู้: 4240

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #284 เมื่อ: 22 มีนาคม 2012 | 08:45:12 AM »

ถ้าเป็นแฟนพันธ์แท้ขาดกับฟอร์แม็ตนี้ไม่ได้  ต้องมีให้ครบถึงจะเรียกรักกันจริง
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery