ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149721 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

15 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 03:02:45 PM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgOutside The WallReview: Dir En Grey - Uroboros (2008) & Dum Spiro Spero (2011)
หน้า: 1 [2]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Review: Dir En Grey - Uroboros (2008) & Dum Spiro Spero (2011)  (อ่าน 16844 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
undeaʇh
Fragile
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 467

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: 31 มกราคม 2012 | 10:05:32 AM »

ทดลองโหลดอัลบั้ม Dum Spiro Spero มาฟัง เสียงร้องบางช่วงทำให้นึกถึง King Diamond ได้เหมือนกัน
บันทึกการเข้า

JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte
กระทู้: 4654

8 years later, woke up with two kids

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 05:37:03 PM »

ได้ฟัง Uroboros มาซักอาทิตย์แล้วครับ
ฟัง ๆ แล้วโทนโดยรวมไปในทางเดียวกันครับ ไม่ค่อยมีความหลากหลายเท่า Dum Spiro ซึ่งภาพรวมผมชอบ Dum มากกว่าครับ

แต่แนวเพลงของ Dir En Grey นี้ ไม่ใช่แนวที่ผมถนัดครับ อาจจะเป็นเพราะว่าผมแก่แล้วกระมัง?  ฮืม
แต่คงถูกใจเด็กวัยรุ่นหลาย ๆ คน  ยิ้มกว้างๆ

แต่ทั้งหมดที่เคยบอกไว้ก่อนหน้านี้  ... ถือว่า Dir En Grey มีอะไรดี ๆ กว่าวงญี่ปุ่นทั่วไปเยอะครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
Fog
Blade Runner
กระทู้: 2071

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 10:09:44 PM »

อย่างไรก็ดี Dum.. อาจจะเป็นอัลบั้มสุดท้ายของวง เพราะ... นายเคียว (นักร้องนำ) มีปัญหาด้านสุขภาพมากมาย จนกระทั่งต้องยกเลิกคอนเสิร์ตทุกงานไป...
บันทึกการเข้า

ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 8547

nagoya_mega_snake@windowslive.com
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:44:10 PM »

อย่างไรก็ดี Dum.. อาจจะเป็นอัลบั้มสุดท้ายของวง เพราะ... นายเคียว (นักร้องนำ) มีปัญหาด้านสุขภาพมากมาย จนกระทั่งต้องยกเลิกคอนเสิร์ตทุกงานไป...

เคียวมีปัญหาเรื่องเส้นเสียง ทำให้ต้องแคนเซิลทัวร์ช่วงต้นปีนี้ไป แต่จริงๆแล้วปัญหานี้ถือเป้นเรื่องปกติของวงครับ เพราะ DEG ก็เคยยกเลิกทัวร์ด้วยสาเหตุเดียวกันนี้มาสองสามครั้งแล้วครับ (ก็ดูมันร้องซะบ้าคลั่งขนาดนั้น แล้วก็ไม่เคยเข็ด) พอหายดีแล้วแกก็กลับมาทรมาณเส้นเสียงของตัวเองเหมือนเดิม
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:48:11 PM โดย 1 i 1 i v m » บันทึกการเข้า

Stay cheap, praise the explicit, embrace the scuzz, be true to art and yourself, eat shit, keep music evil.
lilivm's self-indulgence: https://rateyourmusic.com/~potatahtapapoh
Fog
Blade Runner
กระทู้: 2071

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #19 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 09:25:39 PM »

เคียวมีปัญหาเรื่องเส้นเสียง ทำให้ต้องแคนเซิลทัวร์ช่วงต้นปีนี้ไป แต่จริงๆแล้วปัญหานี้ถือเป้นเรื่องปกติของวงครับ เพราะ DEG ก็เคยยกเลิกทัวร์ด้วยสาเหตุเดียวกันนี้มาสองสามครั้งแล้วครับ (ก็ดูมันร้องซะบ้าคลั่งขนาดนั้น แล้วก็ไม่เคยเข็ด) พอหายดีแล้วแกก็กลับมาทรมาณเส้นเสียงของตัวเองเหมือนเดิม

โหดสัสส
บันทึกการเข้า

ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #20 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 02:44:32 PM »

เอาอัลบั้มที่เป็นอิทธิพลของคู่มือกีตาร์ Kaoru และ Die มาให้ชมกันครับ ฟังเพลงได้หลากหลายดี แถมรสนิยมยังคล้ายๆพวกเราเลย (โดยเฉพาะของ Kaoru) ยิงฟันยิ้ม

Guitar Roots Album by Kaoru

1.    Elegant Gypsy
Al Di Meola

I first heard this when I was around 20.  At the time, I thought the song and the guitar’s atmosphere were interesting.  But around 5 years ago, I wanted to absorb what was missing inside me and pulled this out.  To study the touch for picking, I listened to this a lot.

2.    Mer De Noms
A Perfect Circle

I heard this album 4~5 years ago, and I was especially attracted by the guitar play.  The play itself is simple.  On top of that, it has an orthodox guitar phrase.  I really like it how it’s completed with modern sounds that was never used before.  

3.    Mask
Bauhaus

HIDE-san would say in magazine interviews where Bauhaus was an artist that influenced him, so that triggered me to listen to them when I was in high school.  I like UK stuff.  The music with gooey atmosphere, it made me get into what you call positive punk.

4.    Cruel Melody
Black Light Burns

I really liked Wes Poland’s guitar since he was in Limp Bizkit.  But the guitar play in this album is so cool.  It’s simple, but as a distinct atmosphere.  The song’s style is also my liking.  This has been a hit out of the recent works I’ve listened to.

5.    ブーゲンビリア(note: Bougainvilleae)
Cocco

Rather than guitar, when I first heard the song Isho (note: it can mean as a farewell note, usually stands for a suicide note), I received a huge shock.  What is this artist!  I was surprised there was a Japanese artist that would do something like this.   So even now, I love Cocco’s music.

6.    衝突!!(note: Collision)
COLOR

When I liked fast songs in high school, I got an impression of how this was not punk or metal.  I like TATSUYA-san’s sharp guitar and TOMMY-san’s rambunctious voice.  He really is rambunctious though.  

7.    Dopplegänger
Curve

My friend let me listen to this the first time, and with that cue, I got into it.  I was researching how it would be like this sound.  

8.    Foolish Thing Desire
Daniel Ash

I listened to this following Bauhaus.  This has a more rock taste than Bauhaus, but well, I love anything Daniel Ash plays (laugh).  I’m just a fan.  His loose guitar playing has classiness.

9.    Eleventeen
Daisy Chainsaw

This is also from HIDE-san’s influence.  As I listened to it tentatively, I don’t know whether you call it power, but it was shocking how the bass was distorted.  During high school, I had it on heavy rotation up to the point where I don’t know how many times I listened to it.  This album gave me an enormous influence.  

10.    Damned Damned Damned
The Damned

This is also from HIDE-san’s influence.  As they were called one of the 3 main punk (bands), they were called to be a band that wasn’t punk-like, but I really liked that aspect.  Rather than punk, the band has a rock feeling.  I used to copy (note: cover) it a lot.  

11.    SHAMBARA
DEAD END

DEAD END is the first band I listened to because that’s what I came up with when I thought of rock (music).  I was influenced a lot guitar-wise.  I liked the sound effect-like guitar phrase, and it also had melody stimulating your imagination.  It also creates a tribal atmosphere too.  It’s a great work.

12.    Adrenaline
Deftones

I liked them before, but last year, we toured together, and they influenced me on a personal level.  As a band, they continue to evolve, yet, they seem to have something that doesn’t change.  I’m amazed even now how this sound existed more than 10 years ago.

13.    Basilisk
D’ERLANGER

I hesitated choosing this one because I knew it would overlap with Die-kun’s [selection] (laugh).  When I used to listen to Bauhaus a lot, I got this (album).  I thought of how there weren’t any other bands that could produce such atmosphere.  When I first listened to it, I thought they were a foreign band.

14.    Album Of The Year
Faith No More

For a long time, people would tell me, “You like this (album)?”  But I actually started listening to them quite recently.  They’ve released many works, but out of all of them, this album has a distinct atmosphere and sharpness.  I’m listening to it frequently these days.  

15.    The Best Collection
久石譲 (Hisaishi Joe)

I think he is a composer proudly from Japan.  I like the melancholic melodies that are created because he is Japanese, and I listened to this since I was young.

16.    S.C.I.E.N.C.E
Incubus

There are full of guitar phrases that make you dumbfounded as if you’ve found a treasure box of sounds.  This work is experimental yet firm with band’s liveliness which is worth studying.

17.    Ritual De Lo Habitual
Jane’s Addiction

I also began listening to this from HIDE-san’s influence.  When I first listened to it during high school, I found it difficult.  But when I tried listening to it after starting a band, I thought they were a groundbreaking band.  They do experimental stuff and show incredible infusion.  I was inspired as a composer.

18.    Tin Drum
Japan

I was aspired to this amorous or the atmosphere a band withheld.  The guitar play of course, but I really like the band’s some kind of odiousness.  This album especially has a lot of tribal sounds, and all the phrases were new.  

19.    Lizard
King Crimson

I listened to this frequently on the spot before we began making Macabre (laugh).  There’s such a guitar approach like this (laugh)!  I’m still influenced of how the guitar play builds up and how various sounds are infused.

20.    The Last Temptation of Reid
Lard

It’s a given that my favorite Dead Kennedys and Ministry are the best (laugh)!  It’s fierce and destructive and I always seem to listen to this with an extremely loud volume.  Forkboy rules!

21.    The Blackening
Machine Head

I like all the Machine Head albums, but this album isn’t that “big” on an overall level.  All the recent bands seem to do a level crash as mainstream, but this intensity (in the album) is no other than band’s power itself.  I’m impressed.

22.    PARK
THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS

I like the latter era of their digital sounds, but I think this is their best work before they became like that.  It’s very pop but very sharp.  But I actually like MAD CAPSULE MARKET’s SYSTEMATIC on DIGIDOGHEADLOCK the most (laugh).

23.    Psalm 69
Ministry

I really like Ministry and this is the first band that taught me how neat Industrial music is.  I got into input (note: I don’t know the English word, but he means inserting sound information on music sequencer or drum machine) and guitar distortion where at home I would copy and input their patterns doing a “solo-Ministry” (laugh).

24.    Origin of Symmetry
Muse

I listened to them on a liking of a normal level, but a few years back, I saw their live and received an enormous shock.  Is it all right to have such talented guys?  While I feel slightly bitter (note: he may also be feeling envious), I still love this band.  

25.    昭和 (Shouwa)
長渕剛(Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi)

I listened to 激愛(note: gekiai, intense love) in the album, and I received a shock afterwards.  At the time, I didn’t know Nagabuchi-san’s life, but I thought of how could there be such a great song, and it rung in my little heart (note: he used 幼心[osana gokoro], which means a heart of a child, but it makes him sound like he’s back in his juvenile state, so I have it translated differently from the literal translation).  Even now, I yearn to listen to this album.

26.    The Downward Spiral
Nine Inch Nails

I really love them.  The song style and sound is digital and mechanical, but it expresses a person’s interior.  You could feel Trent Rezner’s weakness and anger withholds in this album.  Even now, I listen to this a lot.

27.    Vulgar Display of Power
Pantera

When I first listened to them in high school, I was surprised thinking, “What the hell is this!”  Could there be such a sharp guitar!  Back in high school, My friends and I would gather at someone’s home, everyday, we would listen to it on a loud volume doing air guitar, and “being” Dime Bag Darrel (laugh).  I was influenced on their phrases too.  

28.    Vanessa Paradis
Vanessa Paradis

I was first struck by her voice.  It’s pop but has a cool guitar arrangement.  I think Lenny Kravitz is great for being able to create it up to this level.

29.    Dark Side Of The Moon
Pink Floyd

Of course, I found out about this band around Macabre’s time (laugh).  The audio image is incredible and I received a shock of how there could be this way to express sound.  Even if I listen to it now, it’s a scary work.  I like them to the point where I have 5 of their works including their analog disc.  

30.    Renegade
Rage Against The Machine

Concerning Rage (note: he’s abbreviating the band name), I like all of their albums, but I chose a cover album here.  Because it’s a cover, it shows the band’s power and individuality and the level of completion is very high.  Even if the level is stuck out, the band’s sound isn’t fuzzy and it served as a good reference.

31.    Siamese Dream
Smashing Pumpkins

Smapan (note: Abbreviation of band)’s charm is the vocalist’s voice, good songs, and guitar.  Long time ago, I went to their show when they toured in Japan.  In their melancholic taste, they put a metallic distortion on guitars differing from the usual grunge.  This is a great band that will never come up again.  

32.    Toxicity
System Of A Down

I was surprised when I first listened to this.  Why does it sound so cool even though the riffs are so simple?  This album especially includes the band’s energy at its fullest.  I also love Serj’s voice.

33.    AENIMA
Tool

I’ve liked them for a long time, but last year, we were in the same live, and I became to like them even more.  They really have great sounds and their picking touch is precise, and I felt like, “I give in (note: it could also mean he was head over heels with them).”  

34.    Violent
Volcano  

I loved She-ja-san’s guitar play (屍忌蛇, real name 黒岩靖 [Kuroiwa Yasushi]) since he was in GARGOYLE, and I used to go see their lives a lot.  Out of all the guitar play by She-ja-san, I like this album the most; so many riffs and solos that make you all choked up.  Out of all the guitarists that play solo parts, I like She-ja-san as the number one guitarist in the world.  

35.    Astro-Creep: 2000
White Zombie

This is a great work.  It’s digital yet raw.  There are many input elements where many sounds are included and it’s very heavy, but groove-wise it’s easy to get into.  I was influenced on how it sounds pop even when it’s heavy.  Also, the name White Zombie is very cool.  

36.    BLUE BLOOD
X-Japan

This album changed my life.  If I didn’t listen to this, there wouldn’t be me today.  There is no other album even today that could surpass the shock I received when I listened to this.  If I were to die someday, I would ask someone to put this album in my coffin.  

37.    CLOSE DANCE
ZI: KILL

I liked ZI: KILL when they had a scent of an underground, and back then, I used to go to their shows a lot.  I especially loved the songs “I 4 u” and I used to copy (cover) this album.  The jacket (album), song; I love everything about this album.

38.    321
Zilch

Inside me, HIDE-san is the coolest guitarist when he was in X, but I would’ve loved to see him perform as Zilch.

39.    Natural Born Killers
Original Soundtrack

I loved the movie too.  For me, I listen to this work to the point where I can’t think of any other soundtracks that has so many variations and high quality finish.

40.    Underworld Soundtrack
Original Soundtrack

Simply, all my favorite artists are in this work and it’s a fine soundtrack.  So many stimulating sounds!  I must say, I love Wes’ (Poland) guitar.
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 02:49:38 PM โดย 1 i 1 i v m » บันทึกการเข้า

Stay cheap, praise the explicit, embrace the scuzz, be true to art and yourself, eat shit, keep music evil.
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #21 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 02:48:58 PM »

ต่อของ Die นะครับ

GUITAR ROOTS ALBUM by Die

1.    Amen
Amen

If I remember correctly, this was a band the producer, Ross Robinson, worked on after Slipknot.  I thought they would sound like Slipknot, but I was completely wrong, and including their rough performance, it went inside me in a good way.  For me, it was catchy.  Everything was packaged into an energy that went into a good direction.

2.    FLAME
BODY

By the time I found out about D’ERLANGER, they weren’t active anymore, and CIPHER at one point was away from music.  And he finally came back as BODY.  I was really happy.  I used to listen to them a lot, copied them too.  I was around 19 when I began to consider doing music seriously again.  Even if I listen to this today, I remember those days.  But BODY disbanded right away (laugh).

3.    TABOO
BUCK-TICK

I used to listen to this a lot when I started being in a band.  There were many phrases I would want to copy, and once I tried it out, I learned the thrill to be able to play guitar.  For me, this was the first textbook-like existence.

4.    To The Faithful Departed
The Cranberries

Around the time Dir en grey debuted, I used to listen to this a lot.  The way they produced melody and sound, and its chord (progression) felt good where I even considered if there was some way to apply it to Dir en grey.  I studied guitar approach that was full of color sensation.

5.    BE CRAZY
CRAZE

After BODY, he (Ichiro Takigawa) began another band.  I went to see his stage for the first time.  I was happy just seeing him wearing his guitar.  On top of that, “you’re playing your guitar!”  I was watching his with that kind of feeling.  It’s the best.

6.    LA VIE EN ROSE
D’ERLANGER

D’ERLANGER’s existence is huge for me.  It’s CIPHER no matter what.  I can’t explain this in one word.  This album led me through. 

7.    BASILISK
D’ERLANGER

The world-view in the work itself was incredible.  Concerning the songs or guitar play, it was very cool.  I wondered what they did to create these sounds.  While I would listen to this, I would buy and collect effectors and studied sound-making for guitars. 

8.    Fables From A Mayfly: What I Tell You There Times Is True
Fair to Midland

In 2007, when we did our headline tour, this band toured with us.  The melody is very refined and the guitar approach is good.  I would like everyone to listen to them.  It’s to a point where I could be their promoter in Japan (laugh).

9.    You Can’t Fight What You Can’t See
Girls Against Boys

This is one album I’ve been listening to a lot recently.  In 2007, we toured with Deftones, and Chino would put this music on while we drank and he recommended this album to me.  This is pretty comforting.  The rhythm feels good.  If you’re drinking alcohol, you feel that even more (laugh). 

10.    Wave
Antonio Carlos Jobim

When I began to be interested in bossa nova, I listened to this album a lot.  Someone told me once that if you say bossa nova, it’s this person.  I studied about chord and acoustic playing through this, and it’s an important work for me.

11.    RUMBLE
THREE MICHELLE GUN ELEPHANT

I was influenced in the aspect of chord cutting.  Their cutting differs from CIPHER where this one is very rough.  The chord progression (note: the original word was 符割[fuwari] and I think he’s talking about chords here) is very detailed too.  I think it’s simply cool how a 4 people in a band could product this type of sound.

12.    Loveless
My Bloody Valentine

I think I was around 20.  This guitar sound was one I’ve never heard before.  Is this really guitar?  It was shocking.  I gradually began to like these sounds.  It’s difficult to reflect this into Dir en grey, but it feels good to me. 

13.    Finelines
My Vitriol

You could feel they liked My Bloody Valentine and on top of that, they approached it with a modern version.  I like the guitar melody and the song melody that are very shot out.  Because this is a first album, it’s packed with energy.   

14.    Nevermind
Nirvana

This album was on frequently where I worked part-time when I was around 18~19.  If Kurt Cobain wasn’t in a band, he would still be Kurt.  That’s how much presence he had.  His image is well portrayed.  The songs are great, but one could feel his greatness. 

15.    OK Computer
Radiohead

I listened to this album right when we were about to debut.  Radiohead creates an insane world-view.  The guitars are played in a speeded manner, and I thought this approach was cool.

16.    Rage Against The Machine
Rage Against The Machine

When I listened to this as a guitarist, it was an album worth studying.  It uses an innovative method where they don’t consider guitar as an instrument.  There’s a good feeling to its rhythm too.

17.    The Shape Of Punk To come
Refused

I listened to this after someone recommending it to me, but the music went into me in a good way.  For me, this band is very easy to listen.  Regarding guitar, it has a cool approach.  I don’t think I could listen to this as punk. 

18.    System Of A Down
System Of A Down

I listened to this album when we were recording our debut single in LA.  The thrill of going ugly if you go one step in the wrong direction, the fancy-free songs, and the condition of being out there is just wonderful. 

19.    10000 Days
Tool

In 2007, when we were together at a festival in Poland, I got to see Tool’s live at the PA table for the first time.  Out of all the lives I’ve seen, they were definitely number one.  They are at a place where they surpass a rock shows, and you can’t stop watching them as if you’re seeing a musical or film; an art that includes everything.  Their guitar sounds are incredible.  They’re created innovatively. 

20.    KOOL KIZZ
ZIGGY

When I was in first year of high school (note: it’s actually sophomore year in US high school), an upperclassman who was 2 years above me covered ZIGGY, and many songs were from this album.  This became a trigger for me to listen to this album and I copied many songs’ drum parts (note: you’ll find out in the individual interview that Die played drums before he began guitar).  After changing to guitar, I still played songs from this album.  When I listen to this album, it reminds me of a moment where I decided to be in a band.           
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #22 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 06:19:08 PM »

รสนิยมคล้ายและเหมือนๆพวกเราจริงด้วยครับ แต่ละวงนี่วงโปรดต้นๆของผมทั้งนั้น Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Pink Floyd, Tool, Bauhaus, Japan, Jan'e Addition, Smashing Pumpkins หรือแม้แต่ Venessa Paradis ผมก็ชอบเธอเช่นกันครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #23 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 07:25:41 PM »

รสนิยมคล้ายและเหมือนๆพวกเราจริงด้วยครับ แต่ละวงนี่วงโปรดต้นๆของผมทั้งนั้น Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Pink Floyd, Tool, Bauhaus, Japan, Jan'e Addition, Smashing Pumpkins หรือแม้แต่ Venessa Paradis ผมก็ชอบเธอเช่นกันครับ

ผมเห็นลิสต์ของ Kaoru แล้วก็นึกถึงพี่สิทธิ์นี่แหละครับ นอกจากนี้ยังมี Pantera ชุด Vulgar กับ King Crimson ชุดที่คนไม่ค่อยพูดถึงอย่าง Lizard ด้วย ยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #24 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 08:23:18 PM »

ผมเห็นลิสต์ของ Kaoru แล้วก็นึกถึงพี่สิทธิ์นี่แหละครับ นอกจากนี้ยังมี Pantera ชุด Vulgar กับ King Crimson ชุดที่คนไม่ค่อยพูดถึงอย่าง Lizard ด้วย ยิ้ม

Pantera ชอบชุด Far Beyond Driven อาจเพราะไม่เคยฟัง Vulgar เต็มๆจริงๆเสียที ส่วน KC ชุด Lizard ก็ชอบครับ ออกแจ๊สดี แถมยังมี My Bloody Valentine/loveless กับ The Cranberries/To the departed ซึ่งเป็นชุดที่หม่นและไม่ค่อยมีคนพูดถึงด้วย ส่วน soundtrack Natural Born Killer กับ Underworld ก็ชอบมากเช่นกัน คอเดียวกันสุดๆ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 09 เมษายน 2012 | 08:33:27 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: 25 มกราคม 2013 | 02:11:37 PM »

เพลงใหม่ (ที่ออกมาได้สักพักแล้วล่ะ) ซาวนด์หล่อมาเลยครับ

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxwnlqQ2DiQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxwnlqQ2DiQ</a>
บันทึกการเข้า

The Black Tulip
Blade Runner
กระทู้: 2120

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: 14 มิถุนายน 2013 | 07:56:29 AM »

มีโอกาสได้ฟังวงนี้เล่นแสดงสด ฝีมือดีครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: 14 มิถุนายน 2013 | 12:13:27 PM »

มีโอกาสได้ฟังวงนี้เล่นแสดงสด ฝีมือดีครับ

เซ็ตลิสต์ที่ Ozzfest นี่เหมือนจะเน้นแต่เพลงหนักๆเอาใจเมทัลเฮดซะส่วนใหญ่เลยนะครับ  
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 [2]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery