ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149703 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

11 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 01:02:44 PM
หน้า: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 45
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Breaking Pink Floyd News Topic  (อ่าน 266545 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 3 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
TRON
The Snow Goose
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #90 เมื่อ: 15 พฤศจิกายน 2009 | 10:42:40 PM »

Mojo เล่มละเท่าไหร่ครับ ไม่เคยซื้อเลย

อยากได้ CD แถม อิอิ

495 บาทครับ แต่เล่มนี้แถม The Wall (cover) Disc 1 เลยสงสัยว่าเจ้า Disc 2 นี่จะแถมเล่มหน้าหรือเปล่า?

ใช่ครับ ใน Booklet ของซีดีมีเขียนไว้อย่างนั้นครับ

ยังงี้ก็ต้องตามซื้ออีกเล่มหรือเนี่ย ?
บันทึกการเข้า
panyarak
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 9716

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #91 เมื่อ: 16 พฤศจิกายน 2009 | 06:26:22 AM »

ได้ Mojo มาแล้ว ถึงแม้ผมไม่ได้ซื้อเป็นประจำ แต่รู้สึกว่าซีดีอัลบั้ม The Wall Re-Built ที่แถมมานี่เข้าท่าที่สุดของ Mojo เท่าที่ผมเคยฟัง โดยเฉพาะ 4 แรกทำออกมาได้อารมณ์ต่อกันดีมาก Another Brick In The Wall (Pt.1) ของ Ulver หลอนดีครับ

+1 ครับ แบบนี้ ก็ต้องตามซื้อเพื่อให้ได้แผ่น 2 อีก
บันทึกการเข้า

kongbei
Administrator
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 6534

ขงปี่

pink_floyd@thaiprog.net
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #92 เมื่อ: 13 ธันวาคม 2009 | 05:52:42 PM »

วันนี้ไปเห็นแผ่น 2 มาแล้วนะครับ หน้าปกเป็น Foo Fighters
บันทึกการเข้า
Life Seeker
Selling England By The Pound
กระทู้: 140

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #93 เมื่อ: 25 ธันวาคม 2009 | 08:34:18 PM »

Disc Two สำหรับผมค่อนข้างผิดหวังครับ

ตั้งแต่เพลงแรก Hey You จนถึง Bring the Boys Back Home ใช้ได้เลยนะ อารมณ์ ก็ยังต่อเนื่องดี

พอขึ้น Comfortably Numb มันไม่ใช่เลยอ่ะ

กีต้าร์โซโล่ ก็ไม่มี ผมคาดหวังเพลงนี้ ไว้สูงเลย เหอๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

The poet and the painter casting shadows on the water as the sun plays on the infantry returning from the sea.
panyarak
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 9716

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #94 เมื่อ: 28 ธันวาคม 2009 | 06:39:22 AM »

Disc Two สำหรับผมค่อนข้างผิดหวังครับ

ตั้งแต่เพลงแรก Hey You จนถึง Bring the Boys Back Home ใช้ได้เลยนะ อารมณ์ ก็ยังต่อเนื่องดี

พอขึ้น Comfortably Numb มันไม่ใช่เลยอ่ะ

กีต้าร์โซโล่ ก็ไม่มี ผมคาดหวังเพลงนี้ ไว้สูงเลย เหอๆ

+100 ครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #95 เมื่อ: 25 มกราคม 2010 | 01:00:41 PM »

Ummagumma 40th Anniversary Deluxe Bundle

Buy in a bundle and save! Includes the new Ummagumma T-shirt, signed lithograph, and sticker. Choose between the mp3 download or the 2-CD set of the classic double album. Commemorate 40 years of Ummagumma with this limited edition, five-color lithograph with debossed border designed by Storm Thorgerson. Set on heavy weight fine arts paper, each 24”x24” lithograph will be signed by Storm and features the Ummagumma album artwork that he originally designed.

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 25 มกราคม 2010 | 08:35:33 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
kongbei
Administrator
The Snow Goose

ขงปี่

pink_floyd@thaiprog.net
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #96 เมื่อ: 25 มกราคม 2010 | 08:23:16 PM »

เสื้อสวยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #97 เมื่อ: 25 มกราคม 2010 | 08:27:55 PM »

เสื้อสวยครับ

อยากได้มากเหมือนกัน แต่ต้องข่มใจไว้
บันทึกการเข้า
kongbei
Administrator
The Snow Goose

ขงปี่

pink_floyd@thaiprog.net
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #98 เมื่อ: 06 มีนาคม 2010 | 02:37:51 PM »

Royal Mail and Pink Floyd have teamed up to produce a unique souvenir stamp product featuring the band’s final studio album, The Division Bell.

Issued on David Gilmour’s birthday, the sheet’s design mimics a 7” record cover and features ten of the 1st Class The Division Bell stamps, printed on one gummed sheet.

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 06 มีนาคม 2010 | 02:39:41 PM โดย kongbei » บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield
กระทู้: 3604

Without appreciation, the music isn't worth.

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #99 เมื่อ: 06 มีนาคม 2010 | 03:42:58 PM »

สวยจังเลย
บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #100 เมื่อ: 06 มีนาคม 2010 | 06:31:37 PM »

อยากได้เป็นแบบโมเดลมากกว่า ถ้าทำเป็นอันเล็กหน่อยคงซื้อแน่
บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #101 เมื่อ: 07 เมษายน 2010 | 08:25:05 AM »

Roger Waters 2010 Wall Tour To Be Officially Announced! Well we told you the tour was to be announced in April and we have just had official confirmation from Roger's Manager that the tour will be announced from 2pm EST Monday April 12th
บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
kongbei
Administrator
The Snow Goose

ขงปี่

pink_floyd@thaiprog.net
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #102 เมื่อ: 07 เมษายน 2010 | 05:36:27 PM »

Roger Waters 2010 Wall Tour To Be Officially Announced! Well we told you the tour was to be announced in April and we have just had official confirmation from Roger's Manager that the tour will be announced from 2pm EST Monday April 12th

อยากดูจริงๆครับ ชาตินี้คงไม่มีโอกาสได้ดูอะไรยิ่งใหญ่แบบนี้อีกแล้ว
บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #103 เมื่อ: 13 เมษายน 2010 | 09:59:29 AM »

Why am I doing the Wall again now?

Roger Waters, 2010

I recently came across this quote of mine from 22 years ago:

” What it comes down to for me is this: Will the technologies of communication in our culture, serve to enlighten us and help us to understand one another better, or will they deceive us and keep us apart?”

I believe this is still a supremely relevant question and the jury is out. There is a lot of commercial clutter on the net, and a lot of propaganda, but I have a sense that just beneath the surface understanding is gaining ground.  We just have to keep blogging, keep twittering, keep communicating, keep sharing ideas.

30 Years ago when I wrote The Wall I was a frightened young man. Well not that young, I was 36 years old.

It took me a long time to get over my fears. Anyway, in the intervening years it has occurred to me that maybe the story of my fear and loss with it’s concomitant inevitable residue of ridicule, shame and punishment, provides an allegory for broader concerns.: Nationalism, racism, sexism, religion, Whatever!  All these issues and ‘isms are driven by the same fears that drove my young life.

This new production of The Wall is an attempt to draw some comparisons, to illuminate our current predicament, and is dedicated to all the innocent lost in the intervening years.

In some quarters, among the chattering classes, there exists a cynical view that human beings as a collective are incapable of developing more ‘humane’ ie, kinder, more generous, more cooperative, more empathetic relationships with one another.

I disagree.

In my view it is too early in our story to leap to such a conclusion, we are after all a very young species.

I believe we have at least a chance to aspire to something better than the dog eat dog ritual slaughter that is our current response to our institutionalized fear of each other.

I feel it is my responsibility as an artist to express my, albeit guarded, optimism, and encourage others to do the same. To quote the great man, ” You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.”

- Roger Waters, 2010
บันทึกการเข้า

Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #104 เมื่อ: 13 เมษายน 2010 | 10:01:35 AM »

New Official Roger Waters Website for The Wall Tour Launched!!!
http://www.rogerwaters.com/
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 13 เมษายน 2010 | 10:04:10 AM โดย Agent Fox Mulder » บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 45
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery