ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149704 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

11 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 08:28:07 PM
หน้า: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 45
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Breaking Pink Floyd News Topic  (อ่าน 266550 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
.. polotoon ..
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 18602

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #150 เมื่อ: 11 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 07:14:25 PM »

Lovely Pictures ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #151 เมื่อ: 11 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 09:13:16 PM »

ที่แปลกตาคือระดับอย่าง David Gilmour และ Roger Waters เล่นด้วยก้ันในเวทีเล็กๆแบบนี้ ปกติสองคนนี้จะเล่นตามสเตเดี้ยมใหญ่ๆแต่ไหนแต่ไรจนคุ้นตาไปแล้ว
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 11 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 09:14:47 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
ท่านผีเพลง
Voyage Of The Acolyte
กระทู้: 4733

Phantom of the Paradise

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #152 เมื่อ: 12 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 09:00:39 PM »

เห็นรูป แล้วชื่นใจบอกไม่ถูก  ยิ้มกว้างๆ

"เพื่อนเก่า ก็เหมือนรองเท้าเก่า
ถึงจะขาดเป็นรู
แต่มัน ไม่กัดตีนว่ะ.."

(น้าโรจ กระซิบบอกน้าเด) - ผมแอบได้ยิน (ซบไหล่น้าเดอยู่นิ) ขยิบตา
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #153 เมื่อ: 12 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 09:06:21 PM »

ขอเปรียบเทียบสมัยหนุ่มๆหน่อย

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 12 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 09:08:15 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield
กระทู้: 3604

Without appreciation, the music isn't worth.

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #154 เมื่อ: 12 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 10:02:33 PM »

ระวังให้ดีๆ ทัวร์ The Wall 2010-2011 อาจมีใครบางคนขึ้นไปยืนโซโล่กีตาร์ร้องเพลง Comfortably Numb ในการแสดงบางรอบก็ได้ ...... ระวังให้ดี
บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #155 เมื่อ: 12 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 10:09:59 PM »

ระวังให้ดีๆ ทัวร์ The Wall 2010-2011 อาจมีใครบางคนขึ้นไปยืนโซโล่กีตาร์ร้องเพลง Comfortably Numb ในการแสดงบางรอบก็ได้ ...... ระวังให้ดี

อันนี้เดาไว้แต่แรกแล้ว ดูท่าจะเ็ป็นจริง
บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #156 เมื่อ: 15 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 10:46:04 AM »

อันนี้เดาไว้แต่แรกแล้ว ดูท่าจะเ็ป็นจริง

So here's what happened. Last year, 'The Hoping Foundation' a charity that supports Palestinian refugee kids, (www.hopingfoundation.org) put on a fund raiser at Ronnie Scott's Club in London, the idea of which was to raise money by auctioning karaoke performances by various celebrities. David was there as a supporter and was moved to perform an impromptu rendition of George Gershwin's 'Summertime?' which he performed aided and abetted by supermodel Kate Moss.

In the wake of that evening, someone, I think it was David himself, came up with this 'Wouldn't it be funny', idea. What if he (David that is) were to sing the old Teddy Bears song 'To Know Him Is To Love Him' with me (Roger that is), what with us having been so famously at each other's throats for years and years. Get it!!!! Anyway he E-mailed me with this suggestion and I loved it, so then it was just a question of juggling dates and deciding to do 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Comfortably Numb' to round out our little set. Or so I thought, until he sent me a number of very musical and eloquent demos of how we could do the song in two-part harmony. I listened with a sinking heart, knowing that David, with his superior vocal skills, could sing either part standing on his head, whilst I would have to search for a different key and then struggle through hours and hours of routining a performance that lay way outside my vocal comfort zone. To my eternal shame I bottled out and told Dave I would happily do 'Wish You Were Here' and 'C. Numb', but that 'To Know him is to Love him' was beyond me.

Some weeks passed with David cajoling me from time to time, telling me how easy it would be, but I clung resolutely to my fear of failure until one day he made one final entreaty. I quote "If you do 'To Know Him Is To Love Him' for The Hoping Foundation Gig, I'll come and do 'C. Numb' on one of your Wall shows". Well! You could have knocked me down with a feather. How fucking cool! I was blown away. How could I refuse such an offer. I couldn't, there was no way. Generosity trumped fear. And so explaining that I would probably be shite, but if he didn't mind I didn't, I agreed and the rest is history. We did it, and it was fucking great. End of story. Or possibly beginning.

Roger

PS. Just heard from David, he will decide in due course which gig he wants to do, it will be a surprise!
บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #157 เมื่อ: 15 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 10:52:02 AM »

ข้อสังเกต จาก AFM
- มันต้องเป็นซักที่ใน London แน่นอน
- อีกหน่อย ทั้งคู่อาจมีสตูดิโออัลบั้มในนาม Roger Waters/David Gilmour ออกมาก็ได้
- ถ้าโรเจอร์ออกอัลบั้มใหม่ ต้องมี David Gilmour ไปเป็น Guest แน่นอน
บันทึกการเข้า

.. polotoon ..
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 18602

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #158 เมื่อ: 15 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 11:04:40 AM »

อยู่ๆ ไหงกลายเป็นงี้ได้ไงครับ มีจุดเปลี่ยน จุดเริ่ม ตรงไหนหรือครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #159 เมื่อ: 15 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 11:16:22 AM »

Life's too short. เดฟเคยพูดประโยคนี้เมื่อสมัยก่อน
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #160 เมื่อ: 15 กรกฎาคม 2010 | 11:44:36 AM »

นึกภาพคนที่มาดูโชว์ The Wall ของโรเจอร์แล้วคงขำดีนะครับ ในแต่ละโชว์พอถึงเพลง Comfortably Numb ท่อนที่เดฟร้อง ทุกคนคงชะเง้อหรือใช้กล้องส่องดูตรงยอดกำแพงสูงสุดเพื่อลุ้นว่าใช่เดฟร้องหรือเปล่า? ถ้าใช่ก็โชคดีไป ถ้าไม่ใช่คงเซ็งเหมือนกันนะ
บันทึกการเข้า
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #161 เมื่อ: 14 สิงหาคม 2010 | 09:38:17 AM »

'An Introduction to Syd Barrett' coming from EMI/Harvest in October

On October 4th, 2010, 'An Introduction to Syd Barrett' is released in the UK and Europe by EMI/Harvest Records. It is a brand new collection that will bring together for the first time the tracks of Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett on one compilation.

David Gilmour, who originally worked with Syd Barrett on the solo albums by co-producing 'The Madcap Laughs' and as producer of 'Barrett' has taken the role of executive producer for the album and has, along with Damon Iddins and Andy Jackson at Astoria Studios, remixed five tracks including Octopus, She Took A Long Cold Look, Dominoes and Here I Go on which David Gilmour has added and played bass guitar. Pink Floyd's Matilda Mother also receives a fresh 2010 mix. Brand new artwork has been provided by Storm Thorgerson and his estimable studio.

Here's the track listing of this album:

1. Arnold Layne (2010 Digital Remaster)
   2. See Emily Play (2010 Digital Remaster)
   3. Apples And Oranges (2010 Digital Remaster)
   4. Matilda Mother (Alternative Version) (2010 Mix)
   5. Chapter 24 (2010 Digital Remaster)
   6. Bike (2010 Digital Remaster)
   7. Terrapin (2010 Digital Remaster)
   8. Love You (2010 Digital Remaster)
   9. Dark Globe (2010 Digital Remaster)
  10. Here I Go (2010 Remix)
  11. Octopus (2010 Mix)
  12. She Took A Long Cold Look (2010 Mix)
  13. If It's In You (2010 Digital Remaster)
  14. Baby Lemonade (2010 Digital Remaster)
  15. Dominoes (2010 Mix)
  16. Gigolo Aunt (2010 Digital Remaster)
  17. Effervescing Elephant (2010 Digital Remaster)
  18. Bob Dylan Blues (2010 Digital Remaster)
บันทึกการเข้า

Life Seeker
Selling England By The Pound
กระทู้: 140

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #162 เมื่อ: 16 สิงหาคม 2010 | 08:24:14 PM »

จุดเปลี่ยน ผมว่า น่าจะเริ่มจากคอนเสิร์ต Live 8 นะครับ ยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

The poet and the painter casting shadows on the water as the sun plays on the infantry returning from the sea.
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #163 เมื่อ: 16 สิงหาคม 2010 | 08:29:29 PM »

จุดเปลี่ยน ผมว่า น่าจะเริ่มจากคอนเสิร์ต Live 8 นะครับ ยิ้ม

+1
บันทึกการเข้า

Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #164 เมื่อ: 17 สิงหาคม 2010 | 10:20:23 PM »

มีของดีให้ดู ตามไปที่นี่สิครับ
http://www.hopingfoundation.org/
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 45
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery