ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149730 กระทู้ ใน 4436 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

18 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 12:34:01 PM
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Mr. Big : What If ?  (อ่าน 4210 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 4654

8 years later, woke up with two kids

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 19 พฤศจิกายน 2010 | 11:00:29 AM »

Frontiers Records has set a January 21, 2011 European release date for Mr. Big's new studio album
entitled "What If?". The North American release, also on Frontiers Records, will follow in February.

"What If?" is Mr. Big's first "all-original" album since the reunion of the four original members,
Eric Martin, Paul Gilbert, Billy Sheehan and Pat Torpey, back in early 2009. Sixteen years after the
release of "Hey Man", the new recording is set to bring back Mr. Big on the height of the current hard rock scene.

Guitarist Paul Gilbert said: "This is the first Mr. Big album I have been a part of, since fourteen years and it was done in a snap. It was fun and we had really a good time in making this one." Adds Billy Sheehan: "It's so great to be back with Paul, Eric and Pat, too. We wrote this record like we did in the old days for the first two records. Jamming together in the same room to write songs." Pat Torpey states: "Some of the recording process is different now from what we were used to in the old times. But I think this record really managed to capture the performances of the band, not of the individual musicians." Eric Martin concludes: "I like to compare this to the first album, when we just got to know each other in a reharsal studio and cut it in eight or nine days. This is like chapter two. We had so many years, so many records and so many things behind us. Now this feels like a beautiful brand new chapter starting for all of us."

"What If?" was produced by Kevin Shirley (Aerosmith, Rush, Iron Maiden) and the release will be followed by a world tour which will kick off in South America in March and will hit Europe in early summer.

Formed in 1988, Mr. Big forged its place in hard rock history by combining trademark "shredding" musicianship with awesome vocal harmonies. The original lineup produced numerous hit songs that ranged across a wide array of rock genres, be it ballads, heavy metal, or blues rock. Their hits included "To Be With You" (Billboard Hot 100 number one single in 15 countries for weeks, in 1991, propelling the band the band to huge international success and record sales in the multi-millions), "Wild World", "Green-Tinted Sixties Mind", "Just Take My Heart", and a host of heavy metal songs that were played mostly during their live performances: "Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy", "Addicted to that Rush", "Colorado Bulldog", and "Take Cover".

"What If?" will be released in a special edition CD + DVD in digipak, regular CD, vinyl and digital download and in a limited-edition luxury box including the CD, DVD, Lp and exclusive memorabilia.

"What If?" track listing:

01. Undertow
02. American Beauty
03. Stranger In My Life
04. Nobody Takes the Blame
05. Still Ain't Enough for Me
06. Once Upon a Time
07. As Far As I Can See
08. All The Way Up
09. I Won't Get In My Way
10. Around The World
11. I Get The Feeling
12. Unforgiven (exclusive bonus track for Europe / North America - not on vinyl edition).

The DVD will include the video clips of "Undertow" and "All the Way Up" plus a documentary "making-of" the album including interviews and exclusive behind-the-scenes features of the four members.

The first single, "Undertow", will have an official promotional launch on November 27.
บันทึกการเข้า
Mad..
Selling England By The Pound
กระทู้: 184

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 19 พฤศจิกายน 2010 | 05:16:29 PM »

หมูเทวดาๆ  ^o^

บันทึกการเข้า
PANTERISTA
Fragile
กระทู้: 471

Gonzalo PANTERISTA

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 20 พฤศจิกายน 2010 | 04:37:18 PM »

งานนี้เสร็จโจรอีกชุดแน่ แลบลิ้น
บันทึกการเข้า

☆Wicked Man☆™オタク
Wish You Were Here
กระทู้: 921

People who love real music to be understood.

incubus_funky@hotmail.com onelastbullet@
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 20 พฤศจิกายน 2010 | 04:44:08 PM »

อย่าเป็นแบบ Hey Man! เป็นพอครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

Keep Music in the Life

Whether time is long over, but the world is how to end the war is not always the end when we give open minded people together defeated.

.... ดนตรีเค้าเอาไว้เป็นเพื่อนมนุษย์นะไม่ใช่เป็นชนวนสงคราม ... ดนตรีเป็นงานศิลป์ให้คนเสพอย่าคิดมากดิ ไม่ใช่แฟชั่นเสียหน่อย ...

Music is not fashion. But art is also of the planet.
http://twitter.com/T_Prasertphak
http://www.facebook.com/char.aznabal
http://wickedman.hi5.com/
Do it Yourself
PANTERISTA
Fragile

Gonzalo PANTERISTA

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 20 พฤศจิกายน 2010 | 04:53:45 PM »

ถ้าในอัลบัมมีเพลง เฮฟวี่ ซัก2เพลงก็ถือว่า น่าซื้อแล้วครับ
เพลงสบายๆ ไลน์ กีตาร์+เบส เฉียบๆ ขอประมาณเพลง The Next time around เพลงที่แต่งขึ้นใหม่เมื่อปีก่อน ก็ถือว่า โอเคละครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte
กระทู้: 4654

8 years later, woke up with two kids

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 22 พฤศจิกายน 2011 | 10:10:01 AM »

สาวก Mr. Big ต้องการ Boxset ไหม? งานนี้ออกเฉพาะประเทศพี่ยุ่นครับ
ชื่อ Boxset เอาใจแฟน ๆ ไอ้ยุ่นน่าดู

A deluxe Mr. Big box set, "Raw Like Sushi 100",
will be released in Japan on January 25, 2012 via Victor Entertainment.

This deluxe box set consists of 2 DVDs and 2 CDs in a B4-size hard cover book.

The DVDs feature the concert "Live From The Living Room", held at Toho Studio, Tokyo, Japan, in January 2011
and documentary footage of Mr. Big's 2011 Japan tour (with a running time of over 60 minutes; subject to change).

The CDs contain live tracks from Mr. Big's 100th concert in Japan, held at Osaka-jo Hall on April 7, 2011
mixed by Pat Regan and features K2hd mastering + the high-fidelity Hqcd format (compatible with standard CD players).

The hard cover book contains 96-pages (all color) including photos of Mr. Big's 2011 Japan tour
taken by William Hames, Japan tour data, a tour pass replica, and more. Size: 24.9 x 29.9cm.

For more details, visit CDJapan.co.jp. (รูปยังไม่มาเลย)
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=IEZP-31
บันทึกการเข้า
PANTERISTA
Fragile

Gonzalo PANTERISTA

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: 23 พฤศจิกายน 2011 | 12:19:14 AM »

"Live From The Living Room"

ถ้าจำไม่ผิด เห็นว่าฉากบนเวที มีโซฟาด้วยฮะ นั่งเล่น นอนเล่นตลอดทั้งโชว์ อิอิ
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery