ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149686 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

03 พฤษภาคม 2024 | 03:43:43 PM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgThaiProg MarketThe Mission กับโชว์ครั้งสุดท้าย
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: The Mission กับโชว์ครั้งสุดท้าย  (อ่าน 16054 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
TRON
The Snow Goose
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 03 กุมภาพันธ์ 2009 | 09:40:46 PM »

ต้องอุดหนุนทิ้วทวนกันอยู่แล้ว  ยิ้มกว้างๆ

Definitive DVD & live CD release dates/tracklisting..

The highly anticipated swansong recording "The Final Chapter" - Live at Shepherds Bush Empire 3xDVD set is to finally be released by SPV records on 27th February 2009 from all major online retailers. The DVD will play on all regions (region free).

In addition, the Shepherds Bush live CD set will be available from 2nd March 2009 on Eyes Wide Shut recordings.

Here's what Mission frontman Wayne Hussey had to say about the DVD release:

"I met up with George Allen (Mission manager) and he gave me a copy of the rough edit DVD of the last night we played at Shepherds Bush back on March 1st 2008. I have to totally concur with George and say that I am over the moon with it. It's a fantastic performance, both by the band and by you, the audience. And it is filmed so well and sounds really great. I am sure you're all gonna be as delighted with it as we are... I do believe it is a fitting tribute
both the band and our audience.
It's pure celebration" (Wayne Hussey)

Heres the full tracklisting:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MISSION: THE FINAL CHAPTER DVD set: released 27th Feb 2009 (SPV records)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DVD I - The Final Chapter

1 Amelia
2 Hands Across The Ocean
3 Into The Blue
4 Paradise (Will Shine Like The Moon Tonight)
5 Butterfly On A wheel
6 Sea Of Love
7 Grapes Of Wrath/Lovely
8 Bird Of Passage
9 Belief
10 Hungry As the Hunter
11 Deliverance
12 Like a Child Again
13 Mr Pleasant

running time 63:24

DVD II - The Final Chapter

1 Like A Hurricane
2 Over The Hills And Far Away
3 Bridges Burning
4 Dance On Glass
5 Stay With Me
6 Island In A Stream
7 Love Me To Death
8 Dream On
9 Afterglow
10 Fabienne
11 Severina
12 Wake (rsv)
13 Forevermore
14 1969
15 Shelter From The Storm
16 Tower Of Strength
running time 87:20

DVD III - Bonus DISC

*Rehearsals

With extracts of: Kingdom Come, Love Me To Death,
Black Mountain Mist, Mr Pleasant, Island In A Stream,
The Crystal Ocean, Garden Of Delight, 1969, Bridges
Burning, Heat, Fabienne.
running time 32:34

* On the road with the Mission
fly on the wall insight into the European tour leading up
up to the Shepherds Bush Empire shows.

running time 74:40

Köln Live Music Hall, Köln, Germany
* Full versions of: Kingdom Come, Beyond The Pale and
Garden Of Delight filmed live.
running time 14:25

* Aftershow party at the Shepherds bush empire, with live footage
of Serpents Kiss and Wasteland for the season ticket holders.

running time 14:25

* Interviews : Miles Hunt from the Wonder Stuff
interviews Wayne Hussey, Simon Hinkler, and the band,
plus fan interviews at the show.

running time 51:50

DVD's are all region compatable (region fee)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mission: LIVE & LAST double CD collectors set - released 2nd March 2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISC 1.
(Shepherds Bush Empire 1st march 2008, last set)

* Like a hurricane
* Over the hills and far away
* Bridges Burning
* Dance on Glass
* Stay with me
* Island in a stream
* Love me to death
* Dream on
* Fabienne
* Severina
* Wake
* Forevermore
* Shelter from the storm
* Tower of Strength

DISC 2 (koln Live music Hall, 24th February 2008)

* Butterfly on a Wheel
* Naked and Savage
* Hungry as a Hunter
* Serpents Kiss

PLUS
* Interview with Janice Long and Wayne Hussey, Recorded December 2008

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 27 มีนาคม 2009 | 01:30:45 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 27 ตุลาคม 2012 | 07:30:47 PM »

The Mission’s new album

We are very pleased and excited to be able to tell you that Wayne Hussey, Craig Adams, & Simon Hinkler are currently in the studio deep in the heart of Sussex at the moment with drummer Budgie (formerly of Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Creatures, and The Slits) recording an album of new songs  to be released in time for The Mission’s 25th anniversary shows in October. We know this is news to most of you but we have been trying very hard to keep it under wraps until everything was ready but it seems that the news has been leaked so we thought we would let you know before you heard it elsewhere.

The last Mission album that Craig was involved in was ‘Aura’ ten years ago whilst Simon’s last involvement with the band was his guest appearances at the Shepherds Bush shows just three years ago although the last album Simon actually played on was ‘Carved In Sand’, not withstanding his mighty fine guitar solo on ‘Grotesque’ from the band’s last album ‘God Is A Bullet’.
Wayne has actually been in a band with Budgie before, albeit for just two days along with Ian Broudie from The Lightning Seeds, many years ago when they both lived in Liverpool in the late 70′s and before they both went on to achieve a degree of success with other bands and, in Wayne’s case, notoriety.

The album will be released by the band’s old label, Universal,  and is being produced by Tim Palmer who previously produced ‘God’s Own Medicine’ and the aforementioned ‘Carved In Sand’. In the interim Tim has worked with bands as diverse as U2, Pearl Jam, David Bowie, and HIM amongst many many others. All the new songs were written jointly by the band with Wayne providing the lyrics as usual.

The album is entitled ‘ Jokerman’ and the provisional track listing is as follows:

1. You’re Just Another Pawn In My Game
2. Don’t Be Fooled Yet Again
3. Laugh Until I Cry
4. Idiot Savant
5. Cross My Palm With Silver
6. April Rain
7. Have You Got It yet?
8. Pull The Wool Over Your Eyes
9. Retirement Fund
10. The Joke’s On You
11. Man Of Few Words
12. (If You Understand) Keep It To Yourself

We hope to have some audio samples for you to hear very shortly.

I’m sure you will agree this is very exciting news and we will keep you up to date with how it’s going in the studio for the boys. More news shortly.

Keep the faith.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf8mzKMFVD8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf8mzKMFVD8</a>
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 27 ตุลาคม 2012 | 07:58:03 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery