ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149662 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

25 เมษายน 2024 | 06:00:01 AM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgKeep TalkingSteve Wilson's Projects - Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, Bass Communion, No-Man etc
หน้า: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Steve Wilson's Projects - Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, Bass Communion, No-Man etc  (อ่าน 83094 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Fog
Blade Runner
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2071

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #180 เมื่อ: 14 พฤษภาคม 2011 | 03:17:45 PM »

โอย พี่แว่นจะเอาไงเนี่ย แกบอกจะทำอัลบั้มคู่ ไปๆมาๆ กลายเป็นสองอัลบั้มบรรจุในแพ็คเกจเดียว ส่วนเว็บไซต์จะมีให้ชมกันต้นเดือนหน้านี้้ครับ ข่าวจาก...พี่ตีฟ ณ FB

The new solo album website will probably launch in early June now. The music is done, but we're still working on film material and the deluxe edition. It's presented as two 40-45 minute albums in the same package (which begs the question; when is a double album not a double album? When it's 2 single albums issued together!) The album titles are "Deform to Form a Star" and "Like Dust I Have Cleared From My Eye".

และก็อีกแล้ว Bass Communion จะออกงานใหม่เช่นกัน ชื่อว่า Cenotaph ซึ่งพี่แว่นบอกว่าจะเป็นภาคต่อของ Ghost...
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #181 เมื่อ: 25 พฤษภาคม 2011 | 05:30:06 PM »

ขอแสดงความเสียใจอย่างสุดซึ้งกับการจากไปของคุณพ่อของพี่แว่นเมื่อวานนี้ด้วยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #182 เมื่อ: 09 มิถุนายน 2011 | 05:04:10 PM »

พี่แว่นเปิดตัวเว็บไซต์ของอัลบั้มใหม่แล้ว โดยตัวอัลบั้มนั้นชื่อว่า Grace for Drowning ลองไปดู Teaser กันได้ที่...

www.gracefordrowning.com

ข่าวเพิ่งมาเมื่อวานนี้เองครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #183 เมื่อ: 07 กรกฎาคม 2011 | 03:31:45 PM »

โอวววว งานเดี่ยวพี่ตีฟมีเพลงตัวอย่างแถมปกมาให้ชมแล้ว เชิญฟัง + ยลโฉมปกใหม่ได้ตามลิงค์ rep บนเลยครับ

ปล. ปกพี่ตีฟชุดใหม่นี่ถ่ายโดย Lasse Hoile เจ้าเก่า และเห็นว่าเวลาออกจริงๆ (กับ Kscope) จะมีเพียงแค่รูปนี้เท่านั้น ไม่มีอะไรเขียนกำกับ
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #184 เมื่อ: 21 กรกฎาคม 2011 | 05:40:05 PM »

พี่น้องครับ Tracklist ของ Grace for Drowning ทั้งสองแผ่นมาแล้ว มีดั่งต่อไปนี้

Deform to Form a Star
1. grace for Drowning
2. Sectarian
3. Deform to Form a Star
4. No Part of Me
5. Postcard
6. Raider Prelude
7. Remainder the Black Dog

Like Dust I Have Cleared from My Eye
1. Belle de Jour
2. Index
3. Track One
4. Raider II
5. Like Dust I Have Cleared from My Eye

และตอนนี้เว็บของ Grace for Drowning ก็สมบูรณ์แบบแล้ว ท่านสามารถหาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ตามลิงค์ใน rep บน ครับ ยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

Milike
In The Court Of The Crimson King
กระทู้: 40

Vangas Band

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #185 เมื่อ: 21 สิงหาคม 2011 | 11:42:15 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGkV0QFnyHg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGkV0QFnyHg</a>

ไปเจอมาครับ เ็ป็น MV เพลงในอัลบั้ม Grace For Drowning ชื่อ Track One ครับ  ยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #186 เมื่อ: 21 สิงหาคม 2011 | 11:54:56 PM »

มีออกมาอีกเพลงแล้วครับ ถูกอกถูกใจน้อง Fog เหลือเกิน

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1af-FLUowE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1af-FLUowE</a>
บันทึกการเข้า
Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #187 เมื่อ: 23 กันยายน 2011 | 02:56:12 PM »

และแล้ว... Grace for Drowning ก็หลุดออกมาทั้งอัลบั้มแล้วครับ... พี่น้องท่านใดสนใจไปลาวโดดลองกันได้เลย...
บันทึกการเข้า

ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 8547

nagoya_mega_snake@windowslive.com
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #188 เมื่อ: 02 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 11:35:44 PM »

ÅKERFELDT/WILSON Collaboration Features 'Hardly Any Drums And No Distorted Guitars'

During a recent online question-and-answer session with fans, PORCUPINE TREE's Steven Wilson was asked to clarify his previous statement that the musical output of STORM CORROSION, his much-anticipated collaboration project with OPETH's Mikael Åkerfeldt will be "the opposite of metal."

"It's very hard to describe this music as it is so different from most things around right now (at least as far as I know)," Wilson explained. "I said it was the 'opposite of metal' because I think a lot of people might have assumed from the two people involved that this would be some kind of progressive/metal thing, but in fact it's quite a minimal album with a lot of space and beauty, orchestral and organic, hardly any drums and no distorted guitars — 'twisted beautiful' is the best way I can describe it."

STORM CORROSION last year completed work on its self-titled debut album for a tentative April release through Roadrunner Records. Apart from Mikael and Steven, the CD includes guest appearances by Gavin Harrison (PORCUPINE TREE) on drums/percussion, Ben Castle on woodwinds and Dave Stewart on string arrangements.

In an interview with Metal Injection conducted on November 11, 2011 at the Best Buy Theater in New York City, Wilson was asked how STORM CORROSION is different from his previous collaborations with Åkerfeldt. "Well, the only stuff I've collaborated with Mikael on in the past has been working on his records," Wilson replied. "This is obviously a collaboration, so it's a different approach. We sat in a room together and we wrote music together, rather than taking his music that he'd already written and working it into a record. We actually started from the very basics — composition and arranging."

He continued, "If you'd asked me three months ago about the music, I would have said, 'Expect the last thing you would expect.' But actually, now that [OPETH's new record] 'Heritage' has come out and [Steven Wilson's solo album] 'Grace Of Drowning' has come out, I don't think it's going to be that much of a shock to people, because it's almost like a third part of the trilogy, in a way. If anything, it's even more orchestral, even more stripped down, even more dark, twisted and melancholic… but it certainly feels like it comes from the same place as 'Heritage' and 'Grace For Drowning', which indeed it does because it was written during the same period — it was written during a period that he was playing the tracks that he'd written for 'Heritage' and I was playing the tracks that I had written for 'Grace Of Drowning'. So we were kind of, in a way, egging each other on, encouraging each other to do those particular records, but also at the same time coming up with this music that is now gonna be on STORM CORROSION. So it's a very orchestral record, it's very — as you'd expect — epic, the songs are quite long and they develop in quite unusual ways."

He concluded, "I'm realistic that half the people are gonna hate it and half the people probably will fall in love with it. I'd be happy with that anyway."

Although former DREAM THEATER drummer Mike Portnoy was initially supposed to be part of the STORM CORROSION project, he did not take part in the recording sessions for the CD. "To be honest, there's just no room for drums on what we've done," Åkerfeldt told Classic Rock magazine last year. "I called Mike up, and he was cool about it. He's got so much going on anyway, and I'm sure we will work together in the future."

Source: blabbermouth.net
บันทึกการเข้า

Stay cheap, praise the explicit, embrace the scuzz, be true to art and yourself, eat shit, keep music evil.
lilivm's self-indulgence: https://rateyourmusic.com/~potatahtapapoh
Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #189 เมื่อ: 08 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 | 08:37:03 PM »

The excitement begins here... "Almost-No-Drums", "No Distortion" & "Orchestral".
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #190 เมื่อ: 07 มีนาคม 2012 | 09:21:38 AM »

พี่ตีฟกับไมเคลเริ่มเปิดให้แฟนๆส่งคำถามเกี่ยวกับ Storm Corrosion ผ่านทาง Roadrunner แล้ว...
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #191 เมื่อ: 03 เมษายน 2012 | 11:04:36 PM »

มีแผ่นมาให้สั่งกันแล้วที่บูมเมอแรงเจ้าเก่า แผ่นธรรมดาถูกเวอร์ และราคาแผ่น LTD ก็แพงเวอร์ด้วยครับ ฮ่าๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #192 เมื่อ: 23 เมษายน 2012 | 08:15:18 PM »

Storm Corrosion หลุดมาทั้งอัลบั้มแล้ว ใครฟังแล้วมาคุยกันฮะ
บันทึกการเข้า

TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #193 เมื่อ: 23 เมษายน 2012 | 09:52:35 PM »

Storm Corrosion หลุดมาทั้งอัลบั้มแล้ว ใครฟังแล้วมาคุยกันฮะ

คลิปสั้นๆที่หลุดมาก่อนนี่เสียง Mellotron อบอวลมาก
บันทึกการเข้า
Fog
Blade Runner

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #194 เมื่อ: 25 เมษายน 2012 | 09:28:46 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_sbZxj6lSY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_sbZxj6lSY</a>

Drag Ropes ออกมาเป็นเอ็มวีแล้วนะครับ ยิ้มกว้างๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery