ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149769 กระทู้ ใน 4437 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

01 มิถุนายน 2024 | 01:46:00 PM
หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Quotes of The Day  (อ่าน 28604 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 3604

Without appreciation, the music isn't worth.

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #30 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 12:55:17 PM »

"You're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody.
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody."

- Bob Dylan
บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
Layla F Mulder
Administrator
Blackfield
กระทู้: 3604

Without appreciation, the music isn't worth.

basnaphon@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #31 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:02:42 PM »

"I hope I die before I get old"
- Pete Townshend
อันนี้คลาสสิคมาก ลืมไปได้ไง
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:16:19 PM โดย Agent Fox Mulder » บันทึกการเข้า

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (pronounced /(t)sʌnˈdɪə(r)/ in English or /t͡sun.de.ɽe/ in Japanese) is a Japanese concept of a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone)
TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #32 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:13:25 PM »

I don't care about the rules. In fact, if I don't break the rules at least 10 times in every song then I'm not doing my job properly. - Jeff Beck
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:15:09 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #33 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:14:36 PM »

I don't understand why some people will only accept a guitar if it has an instantly recognizable guitar sound. Finding ways to use the same guitar people have been using for 50 years to make sounds that no one has heard before is truly what gets me off. - Jeff Beck
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #34 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:17:05 PM »

I think young people should have a lot of fun. But I never seem to have any.   - Syd Barrett
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #35 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:18:39 PM »

Metallica is going to be one of those bands you look back on in the year 2008, that people will still listen to the way I still listen to Zeppelin and Sabbath albums.   - Jason Newsted
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:58:29 PM โดย TRON » บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #36 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:25:19 PM »

One thing that really appeals to me is this idea of music being a living thing that has an evolution that, in a way, enables the artist to sell a process rather than a piece of product.   - Peter Gabriel
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #37 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:33:55 PM »

America has everything, why should they want us.

As long as you hate, there will be people to hate.

I wanted to be successful, not famous.

The Beatles saved the world from boredom.

The biggest break in my career was getting into the Beatles in 1962. The second biggest break since then is getting out of them

George Harrison

บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #38 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:40:31 PM »

As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.

Music can change the world because it can change people.

My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them.

Rock 'n' roll is ridiculous. It's absurd. In the past, U2 was trying to duck that. Now we're wrapping our arms around it and giving it a great big kiss.

The less you know, the more you believe.

To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.

Bono

บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #39 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:48:58 PM »

I wanted a name that would put us first in the phone directory, or second if you count ABBA.   - Martin Fry (ABC)
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #40 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 01:55:13 PM »

I always wanted my music to influence the life you were living emotionally - with your family, your lover, your wife, and, at a certain point, with your children.

I do a lot of curiosity buying; I buy it if I like the album cover, I buy it if I like the name of the band, anything that sparks my imagination. I still like to go to record stores, I like to just wander around and I'll buy whatever catches my attention.

The release date is just one day, but the record is forever.

Your success story is a bigger story than whatever you're trying to say on stage. Success makes life easier. It doesn't make living easier.

Bruce Sprinsteen
บันทึกการเข้า
.. polotoon ..
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 18602

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #41 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 03:39:12 PM »

Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom.  If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. ~Charlie Parker
บันทึกการเข้า

ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 8547

nagoya_mega_snake@windowslive.com
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #42 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 06:29:39 PM »

"I think one of the great moments of my life was when I could write musician on my passport." - Jon Anderson
บันทึกการเข้า

Stay cheap, praise the explicit, embrace the scuzz, be true to art and yourself, eat shit, keep music evil.
lilivm's self-indulgence: https://rateyourmusic.com/~potatahtapapoh
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #43 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 06:30:32 PM »

"A lot of pop music is about stealing pocket money from children." - Ian Anderson
บันทึกการเข้า

Stay cheap, praise the explicit, embrace the scuzz, be true to art and yourself, eat shit, keep music evil.
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose

« ตอบ #44 เมื่อ: 24 เมษายน 2009 | 06:35:10 PM »

"A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end - and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral." - Maynard James Keenan (Tool)
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery