ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

149656 กระทู้ ใน 4435 หัวข้อ- โดย 847 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: axlrose

20 เมษายน 2024 | 07:13:09 AM
Thai Progressive Rock CommunityThaiProgKeep Talkingถามเกี่ยวกับวง Tool หน่อยครับ
หน้า: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ถามเกี่ยวกับวง Tool หน่อยครับ  (อ่าน 63309 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
undeaʇh
Fragile
เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 467

ดูรายละเอียด อีเมล์
« ตอบ #120 เมื่อ: 01 ธันวาคม 2011 | 02:41:41 PM »

ฟังดนตรีของคณะ Tool อัลบั้ม Lateralus หลายรอบ ลองนึกเล่นๆว่าถ้า Adam Jones ใส่กีตาร์โซโล่ คิดว่าจะทำให้อารมณ์ของอัลบั้มนี้เปลี่ยนแปลงไปมั้ยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte
กระทู้: 4654

8 years later, woke up with two kids

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #121 เมื่อ: 01 ธันวาคม 2011 | 03:50:58 PM »

ฟังดนตรีของคณะ Tool อัลบั้ม Lateralus หลายรอบ ลองนึกเล่นๆว่าถ้า Adam Jones ใส่กีตาร์โซโล่ คิดว่าจะทำให้อารมณ์ของอัลบั้มนี้เปลี่ยนแปลงไปมั้ยครับ

ทุกอย่างใน Lateralus ตอนนี้น่าจะสมบูรณ์ที่สุดแล้วนะครับ มันมีความพอดีในตัวของมันแล้วน่ะครับ

ว่าแล้ว คิดถึงงานใหม่ของ Tool จริง ๆ ว่าต่อไปจะจัดรูปแบบ packaging ออกมายังไง
บันทึกการเข้า
ǝɹoɔǝsıɐuuoʎɐɯʎɹbuɐ
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 8547

nagoya_mega_snake@windowslive.com
ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์ อีเมล์
« ตอบ #122 เมื่อ: 02 ธันวาคม 2011 | 11:23:21 AM »

เปลี่ยนไปแน่นอนครับ และโดยส่วนตัวแล้วไม่อยากให้ใส่ด้วยครับ เพราะมันอาจทำให้ดนตรีของ Tool โฉ่งฉ่างและมีสีสันเกินไป แล้วก็จะฟังดูไม่ขลังอย่างที่มันควรจะเป็นก็เป็นได้ ผมว่าดนตรีแบบนี้ก็มีเอกลักษณ์และตรงกับคอนเซปต์ของวงที่สุดแล้วครับ 
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 02 ธันวาคม 2011 | 11:24:55 AM โดย 1 i 1 i v m » บันทึกการเข้า

Stay cheap, praise the explicit, embrace the scuzz, be true to art and yourself, eat shit, keep music evil.
lilivm's self-indulgence: https://rateyourmusic.com/~potatahtapapoh
TRON
The Snow Goose
กระทู้: 12866

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #123 เมื่อ: 02 ธันวาคม 2011 | 11:29:57 AM »

เปลี่ยนไปแน่นอนครับ และโดยส่วนตัวแล้วไม่อยากให้ใส่ด้วยครับ เพราะมันอาจทำให้ดนตรีของ Tool โฉ่งฉ่างและมีสีสันเกินไป แล้วก็จะฟังดูไม่ขลังอย่างที่มันควรจะเป็นก็เป็นได้ ผมว่าดนตรีแบบนี้ก็มีเอกลักษณ์และตรงกับคอนเซปต์ของวงที่สุดแล้วครับ

ตอบตรงใจครับ ดนตรีของ Tool ไม่เหมือนใครและไม่มีใครเหมือนจริงๆ และผมไม่อยากให้ Tool เหมือนวงอื่นๆทั่วไปที่มีเหมือนถูกจำกัดว่าต้องมีโครงสร้างเพลงพื้นๆหรือมีโซโลกีตาร์เทพๆ ทั้งดนตรี เนื้อหา และการนำเสนอของวง Tool ไปไกลเกินกว่าโครงสร้างพื้นฐานพวกนั้นแล้ว
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #124 เมื่อ: 12 กุมภาพันธ์ 2013 | 10:46:58 AM »

The Top 20 Maynard James Keenan Songs

Tool — "Third Eye"

The swooping final statement of Ænima traverses a trudging groove before opening up into a haunting refrain. Everything climaxes on Keenan's cataclysmic last words, "Prying open my third eye". The seemingly disparate elements work in unison to form a strange and superb examination of consciousness. This is just one of many examples why Tool keep 21st century music interesting.

Tool — "Prison Sex"

Its primal riffs are so dirty you'll feel like you need a shower after. By far, it's one of Undertow's most brilliant and brutal moments. However, Keenan's lyrics remain both cathartic and disturbing, diving into the horrors of abuse with jarring tunefulness.

Tool — "The Grudge"

On the Lateralus opener, the sound of a mechanical lift drops into a guttural guitar stomp that tribally builds into the frontman's distinct howl, "Wear the grudge like a crown". This vulnerable and vital epic sputters into elegant heaviness like only Tool can.

A Perfect Circle — "3 Libras"

Over a soft finger-picked acoustic melody, Keenan croons, "You don't see me at all". It's a tender moment of longing encased in a beautiful, blissful melody on A Perfect Circle's now classic debut, Mer De Noms. "3 Libras" illuminates the singer's massive vocal range and ability.

Puscifer — "Dear Brother"

From Puscifer's forthcoming Donkey Punch the Night EP, "Dear Brother" sees this collective build on the harmonies of Conditions of My Parole, while preserving both instrumental intricacy and that whacky sense of humor jumping from "Once more into the breach dear friend. Donkey punch the night away". That's one hell of a way to spend your evening quoting William Shakespeare and, well, donkey punching…

A Perfect Circle — "Blue"

"I didn't want to know," admits Keenan at the start of this Thirteenth Step gem. It's imagery of "turning blue", paint a harrowing picture of addiction leading into overdose that's as poignant as it is poetic. The singer's voice reverberates through the haze with real color beyond just "Blue".

Puscifer — "Monsoons"

This is as close to Keenan's Arizona sanctuary as you'll ever get. The lush electronics cackle under his soothing delivery as he pens something of a love letter or homage to the landscape and weather of the land around him. "Only you can bring the color in" remains one of his most beautiful choruses from Conditions of My Parole.

Tool — "Opiate"

"Opiate" shined a light on two important things very early in Keenan's "professional career" on Tool's debut the Opiate (EP). His knack for a hook popped through the perverted bass funk, but his sharp sense of humor peaked through as well announcing, "Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow, let me lay my holy hand upon you". Lest we forget the totally weird, wild secret Satanic hymn it leads into tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek.

Tool — "Jambi"

The most crushing moment of 10,000 Days is also its most melodic. Keenan sings, "I would wish it all away, if I thought I'd lose you just one day". It resounds beautifully with anyone who's ever lost someone.

Tool — "Rosetta Stoned"

On this 10,000 Days supernatural trip, Keenan tells a warped abduction story with gritty megaphone-style delivery that beams up into sardonic, heavy space and another soaring chorus.

Puscifer — "The Mission (M is For Milla Mix)" From "C" is For (Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference HERE) and Sound Into Blood Into Wine, "The Mission (M is For Milla Mix)" borders between Massive Attack sexiness and alternative sleaze. It drips sex appeal as Milla Jovovich—yes that Milla—hums and trades verses with Keenan over throbbing Danny Lohner production.

Tool — "Sober"

The music video still scares the shit out people to this day. However, Tool's breakout single from Undertow, rises from paranoid poetry into an almost orchestral buzz. Keenan's chorus is so catchy its blasphemous—in the best way possible.

Tool — "Undertow"

A surf-style guitar bleeds into a propulsive verse from Keenan. His voice will drown you in this one inside a wave of tangible emotion.

Tool — "H."

Ænima is a perfect record, and we could put every one of its songs on this list. Granted, that could be said of all of Tool's albums, but there's just something so special about that album. It really brought a generation into their world. "H." creeps along as Keenan sings, "I feel like this coming over like a storm again". He pulls everyone into the eye of that storm with impeccable delivery too.

A Perfect Circle — "Judith"

"Fuck your god," Keenan wails in the middle of this single—named after his mother, mind you. It's another catchy, corrosive anthem, and it properly introduced the world to Mer de Noms.

A Perfect Circle — "Orestes"

The imagery of "umbilical residue" and being pulled into "your perfect circle" is undeniably cinematic. Of course, everything builds into a murder of sorts, as well as some of the vocalist's most powerful song.

Tool — "Hooker With A Penis"

You want heavy? This is as heavy as it gets. Keenan confronts claims of "selling out" and "sucking up to the man" with visceral screaming and snide, venomous barbs. He makes a good point. We're all "the man". Yes, if you believe that, "you can point that fucking finger up your ass". Seeing Tool open shows with this is a thing of twisted beauty.

A Perfect Circle — "The Package"

A guitar resembling an eerie music box sound contributes to the paranoia of the beginning of the Thirteenth Step opener. Keenan takes on the role of an addict waiting for a fix. "I am what I'm after," he says. "Take just what I came for and I'm out the door again". It's an uncomfortable slow burn before it explodes into a heavy swaying stomp. Keenan pulls up the curtain on the timeless journey of Thirteenth Step here.

Tool — "Ænima"

Praying for a flood to overtake Los Angeles might resemble Travis Bickle's wish for a "real rain" in Taxi Driver, but it also makes for one of Tool's most enduring and timeless songs.

Puscifer — "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Keenan does Freddie Mercury proud with Puscifer's take on "Bohemian Rhapsody". It's recognizable, but it's also a little warped in true Puscifer fashion so the band's identity remains intact. Being able to hit those notes is divine. Naming the EP Donkey Punch the Night is too.
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #125 เมื่อ: 04 พฤศจิกายน 2014 | 09:47:26 PM »

This has probably been posted here at some point in time, hell, for all I know, someone who posts here wrote this. In any case, I though I would show you all this website that someone pointed out to me, which has an alternate track order for the songs on Lateralus.

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/question/insight7.html

The new order of the songs is:

Parabol
Parabola
Schism
Ticks & Leeches
Mantra
Lateralus
Faaip de Oiad
The Grudge
Triad
Eon Blue Apocalypse
Reflection
The Patient
Disposition

At first, I thought this new order wouldn't work quite so well, mainly because of the separation of Reflection-Disposition-Triad. However, the songs flow together surprisingly well, and I've noticed some similarities between songs to make connections that I had not previously made (The Grudge flows seamlessly into Triad and the songs sound strikingly similiar).
บันทึกการเข้า
TRON
The Snow Goose

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #126 เมื่อ: 22 มิถุนายน 2018 | 09:34:38 PM »

ok so what tool does for all the albums except undertow they started this with aenima is

they hide the album and band name in the song names to find the correct order you you have to rearrange the song names and also align the song names properly with one another (left or right alignment like in a text document) they give you hints in the album artwork and the music videos are actually instructional videos on how to arrange the songs the things in the videos are supposed to represent individual song names or letters

so for lateralus you are looking for TOOLLATERALUS in the song names so ill show you the 4 songs that make up the TOOL part to show you how to align them

these are the 4 songs (ive capitalized the TOOL letters)

[T]riad
the voice
  • f god*
disp
  • sition
ref[L]ection

*you have to translate faaip de oiad to english same thing with viginti tres on 10,000 days or else it doesnt work

so if you open a text document and type in those 4 songs in a mono spaced font like fixedsys and then right align the first 3 songs (as in just line up the last letter of each word with one another) and then line up the first letter of disposition and reflection youll see that TOOL is spelled out diagonally

now if you dont understand that heres a picture of what i mean

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/316/4/2/t_o_o_l_l_a_t_e_r_a_l_u_s_by_noitcnuflam-d57nhok.jpg

now theres another step you have to do with that
which is after you find the correct track list with the TOOL and LATERALUS you have to put the TOOL into the LA TE RA LUS like so

la O te L ra T lus O

and you get this

parabol
parabola

disposition

the patient
ticks & leeches

reflection

the grudge
mantra

triad

eon blue apocalypse
lateralus
schism

faaip de oiad

so thats what you do man you just find the letters and this took me a good 5 years to figure out how to do it and another 3 to figure out aenima lateralus 10,000 days and undertow (undertow doesnt follow this but there is a secret track list in the cd booklet if you look carefully) i didnt figure out salival yet

and the reason the album names are all weird is because i think tool names the songs then aligns them and looks for something that sort of resembles a word and names the album after it

well if you want to know how to do aenima 10,000 days or undertow let me know

also i hope i didnt ruin this for you but it took me like 8 years to figure this out i thought i could just save you alot of time
บันทึกการเข้า
JKNoremorse
Voyage Of The Acolyte
กระทู้: 4654

8 years later, woke up with two kids

jknoremorse@hotmail.com
ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #127 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2020 | 12:45:50 PM »

ฟังชุด Fear Innoculum จนถึงวันนี้ (ไม่ได้ฟังทุกวัน)
มาตรฐานเทียบเท่า 10,000 days, แตยังไม่ถึง Lateralus นะ
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป:  

ThaiProg.net Ver 4.0 by tisanai,Shineon,kongbei
Top 10 Best Sellers in Kindle eBooks Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers In Automotive Parts And Accessories Reviewer 2016 Top 10 Best Sellers in Tools and Home Improvement Under $10, Reviewer 2016
Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing for 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Clothing Best Sellers in Clothing
Top 10 Best Sellers in Books reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers in Books Best Sellers in Books
Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Reviewer 2017 Top 10 Best Sellers In Best Sellers In Grocery Best Sellers In Grocery